Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour - 48hrs Ticket
More information about Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour - 48hrs Ticket tickets
The Supreme London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur on this ultimate tour. This exceptional value Hop on Hop off tour is difficult to surpass. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Marble Arch, Park Lane, world celebrated Trafalgar Square and vibrant Piccadilly.
Stop 67, Lancaster Terrace opposite Lancaster London Hotel is out of service.
Passengers for the Yellow route should instead use Stop 66, Lancaster Gate stop LE. Passengers using the Orange route should use either Stop 17 on Park Lane or Stop 68 on Praed Street.
For travel date after 31st March 2017 free 24hrs will not be applicable.
Free Walking Tours - Special bonus
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The Walking Tour you decide to go on will surely captivate you, with it being an experience to truly remember.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free River Thames Boat Ride
Take to the water on an enthralling River Thames boat ride and enjoy unique sweeping perspectives over London’s attractions and landmarks, for an altogether different London sightseeing experience.
Click here to view time table
- Hop on Hop off service with over 60 stops on 4 different routes
- Free Cancellation
- Tickets valid for 48 hours
- FREE Walking Tours (worth £10)
- FREE Point to Point River Thames Boat Ride (Worth £7.15)
- No need to print your tickets – E-tickets accepted on all hop on hop off services!
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and more!
- See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts with a live or audio guided tour
- Buses Depart Every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and Every 15-20 mins from elsewhere.
- Audio guides available in the following languages:
- 48 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Free Walking Tours
- Free Thames River Boat Ride - Valid one way from Embankment or London Eye Pier to Tower Pier or vice versa
- Entrances to attractions
- Food and drink, unless specified
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 60 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Note: For travel date after 31st March 2017 free 24hrs will not be applicable.
Click here to view a complete open top bus tour timetable
Click here to view the latest service information
The Royal Walking Tour (operates daily departing at 10AM from Golden Tours Visitor centre – Leicester Square)
Days of Operation: Daily
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square Station
Return Point: Westminster Abbey
Nearest Underground Station: Westminster Station
The Beatles London Walking Tour (operates daily departing at 1PM from Golden Tours Visitor centre – Leicester Square)
Days of Operation: Daily
Departure point: GTVC - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square