Blenheim Palace and the Cotswolds with Free Lunch Pack
More information about Blenheim Palace and the Cotswolds with Free Lunch Pack tickets
1 April to 30 November
Days of Departure: Wednesday and Sunday
Return (approx.): 7:00pm
Departure point: Golden tours Victoria Visitor Centrer 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
The days itinerary (suject to traffic conditions) is:
8.45 Dep Vic
11.00 Arr Bleinhem
13.30 Arr Burford-
14.45 Arr Bourton on the Water
16.00 Arr Stow on the Wold
18.30 arrive London
Discover the captivating Cotswolds! Enjoy views of breathtaking countryside, sleepy villages, and bustling market towns on our panoramic tour of one of England’s most beautiful regions.
Bask in the beauty of Blenheim Palace! Early arrival at the Palace ensures an almost private visit of this fairytale country mansion. See the sumptuous State Rooms with their priceless treasures, stroll through sweeping landscaped gardens designed by Capability Brown, and grab a photo opportunity at the shimmering lake.
Burford, Bourton on the Water and Stow on the Wold.
Known as the ‘Venice of the Cotswolds’, the picturesque village of Bourton–on–the–Water boasts of many traditional features of the Cotswolds. Take time to marvel at its elegant low bridges and stroll along the magnificent Main Street.
Estimated arrival time back to London is around 7:00pm.
- Admission to Blenheim Palace
- A Panoramic tour of the Cotswolds
- Free Lunch Pack
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel return
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- Entry to magnificent Blenheim Palace
- Drive through beautiful Cotswolds villages
- See Bourton on the Water, Burford and Stow-on-the-Wold
- Complimentary Lunch Pack
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle