Paris to London Day Trip with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
More information about Paris to London Day Trip with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter tickets
- Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Return transportation from Central London
- Reserved seat on Eurostar
- Meet and Greet Service
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you book and travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled or amended.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
- Your confirmation voucher provides you with full information about the Local Operator (including contact details). You can rest assured that we select only the most reliable and experienced operators in each destination.
- Experience film making magic at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London-The Making of Harry Potter
- Step into the Great Hall, walk down Diagon Alley and visit Dumbledore's office
- See actual costumes and props from all eight Harry Potter films
- Visit Platfrom 9¾ and step on to the Hogwarts Express
- Return transportation from King's Cross Station
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with FREE Wi-Fi
- Extended time at the studios
- Preferred Partner of Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Reserved seat on Eurostar
- Meet and Greet Service at Paris Gare du Nord and at arrivals at St Pancras International
Meet our Golden Tours representative at Gare du Nord station on the 1st Floor next to the Eurostar ticket office, who will issue you with your train tickets. Check in at 6:15am for your London departure at 7.13am (please arrive 10 minutes before the check-in time).
Upon arrival at St. Pancras International station at 8.32am, you will be met by a Golden Tours representative in the concourse as you exit the Eurostar Terminal. You will be guided to the bus stop where the bus to Warner Bros, Studios departs. You will have a little free time before your coach to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter departs at 9.30am (please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before this time).
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley™, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
- Board the Hogwarts Express
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
The return coach journey to Central London is at 3.30pm, please arrive at least 15 minutes before this. The coach will arrive to King's Cross at approximately 5pm, you will then have some free time to explore nearby London. Arrive back to London St. Pancras International station for check in at least 45 minutes before departure. Your departure time from London is 8:01pm, arriving back in Paris at 11:17pm.
Days of Operation: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Train Departure Times:
Train will depart from Gare du Nord station at 7:13am and arrive at 8:30am, Return train will depart at 8:01pm and arrive at 11:17pm
On Weekdays from 23 January until 21 April 2017 (except Monday 17 April)
There will be late Eurostar departures - Outbound train 9011 will leave from Paris Gare du Nord at 08:13am arriving to London St Pancras International at 09:30am.(Meeting time: 07.00am)
Return Train Timings: London to Paris
Tuesdays to Thursdays: Inbound train 9054 will depart from London St Pancras International at 19.25pm arriving to Paris Gare du Nord at 23:08pm.