The Coca-Cola London Eye and River Cruise Experience
More information about The Coca-Cola London Eye and River Cruise Experience tickets
You will need to call The Coca-Cola London Eye quoting your booking reference to book an experience and cruise time. The London Eye will give you their booking reference, which you should note on your ticket.
- At 135 metres, the Coca-Cola London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered wheel
- 40 kilometre panoramic views on a clear day
- The gradual ride in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes
- Night or day, the London Eye offers spectacular views of London
- You will see many of famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
- 4-D experience
- Interactive touch screen guide
The Coca-Cola London Eye
Technological Innovation for an Enhanced Experience
Touch screen guides have been designed to enhance your flight as you take in spectacular views from the London Eye. These guides offer a more interactive flight experience as you marvel at the capital’s very finest sights. They are available as part of the standard ticket price. Features include key information on 55 eminent landmarks that can be viewed from the London Eye as well as a 3D view of each attraction, making it come alive before your eyes.
River Cruise Experience
Combine your experience with a 40 minute sightseeing cruise down the River Thames taking in the sights of the riverside landmarks. Highlights include the Houses of Parliament, Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral. A fascinating commentary is provided by a trained guide. Audio commentary is also available on request in French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese.
- After booking your experience, you will need to book a time. Instructions printed on ticket.
- Please arrive at The Coca-Cola London Eye 30 minutes before experience time and check in directly at the pre-paid/ticket collection desk.
The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Nearest Underground: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Coca-Cola London Eye opening times:
Please click here to view opening times 2017
1 January to 31 March: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
1 to 13 April: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
14 to 16 April: 10.00 Am to 9.30 PM
17 April: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
18 April to 26 May: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
27 May to 3 September: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
4 September to 21 December: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
9 to 24 January: Closed
24 December (Chirstmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
The London Eye River cruise depart from The London Eye Millennium Pier at the following times:
19 March to 2 October: 10.45am, 11.45am, 12.45pm, 1.45pm, 2.45pm, 3.45pm, 4.45pm, 5:45pm, 6:45pm and 7:45pm
3 October to 18 March: 11.45am, 12.45pm, 1.45pm, 2.45pm, 3.45pm, 4.45pm
24 December - 11.45am, 12.45pm, 1.45pm