The London Dungeon - Priority Entrance
More information about The London Dungeon - Priority Entrance tickets
- Live actors, shows, rides and interactive special effects
- Enter Jack the Ripper’s Whitechapel
- The Tyrant Boat Ride
- Drop Dead: Drop Ride to Doom*
- Enjoy a drink at a spooky Victorian pub – The Tavern
Days of Operation:Daily
- *Due to maintainence The London Dungeon’s drop ride will be out of action untill 10th July 2017 (*Date subject to change)
Discover the stories and villains of London’s past at The London Dungeon. Previously based on Tooley Street for 37 years, we’re now next to the Coca-Cola London Eye.
Come with us and meet London’s most infamous villains, rogues and rascals including Henry VIII, Guy Fawkes and Jack the Ripper.
With a full cast of 20 brilliant actors in 18 interactive shows, 360 degree sets, special effects and 2 exciting rides, we’ll take you on a unique 90 minute thrill-filled journey through 1000 years of London’s murky past. Now with new scripts, costumes, make-up and a few surprises – we’re London’s must see attraction.
If you’re brave enough, take the plunge and ride the two new state of the art thrill rides! The Tyrant Boat Ride is a fast flowing boat ride, so hold on during the turbulent journey down the dank River Thames towards your execution. Or maybe Drop Dead is more your style – a ride that plunges the rider three storeys in pitch darkness!
Escape The Great Fire of London
An extra special multi-sensory experience comes to the Dungeon from 21st May. Mark the 350th anniversary of The Great Fire by escaping the chaotic flames and drama on the streets of London. Cooked pigeons fall from the sky, the streets stream with molten lead and St Paul’s is burning to the ground!
End your time in the Dungeon with a visit to a decadent and decidedly dodgy pub – The Tavern. Enjoy a complimentary drink, alcoholic (over 18s only) or non-alcoholic and take a seat in the incredible 360 degree themed set. Patrons will see, hear, feel and smell the drama all around them – no two tables will experience the same thing and guests can stay as long as they like!
- *Due to maintainence The London Dungeon’s drop ride will be out of action untill 10th July 2017. (*Date subject to change)
- The Dungeon is not recommended for those of nervous disposition or very young children.
- Your voucher is for Guaranteed Entry into the attraction within 45 minutes. Voucher must be exchanged at the attraction Box Office for a timed entry ticket.
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
London Dungeon, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB.
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.