Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation
Più informazioni su Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation biglietti
Day of Operation: Daily
This tour runs daily at:
- 9:00am Entrance (departs 7:30am, check-in closes 7:15am)
- 10:00am Entrance (departs 8:00am, check-in closes 7:45am)
- 11:00am Entrance (departs 9:00am, check-in closes 8:45am)
- 12:00am Entrance (departs 10:00am, check-in closes 9:45am)
- 1:00pm Entrance (departs 11:00am, check-in closes 10:45am)
- 2:00pm Entrance (departs 12:00pm, check-in closes 11:45am)
- 3:00pm Entrance (departs 1:00pm, check-in closes 12:45pm)
- 4:00pm Entrance (departs 2:00pm, check-in closes 1:45pm)
- 5:00pm Entrance (departs 3:00pm, check-in closes 2:45pm)
- 6:00pm Entrance (departs 4:00pm, check-in closes 3:45pm)
- 4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH (Click here to view map)
- Dorset Square, Bus Stop S on Gloucester Place – near Baker Street Station, off Marylebone Road (Click here to view map or Click here for directions from Baker Street Station)
- 9:00am Entrance (departs studio 12:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 2:00pm)
- 10:00am Entrance (departs studio 1:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 3:00pm)
- 11:00am Entrance (departs studio 2:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 4:00pm)
- 12:00am Entrance (departs studio 3:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 5:00pm)
- 1:00pm Entrance (departs studio 4:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 6:00pm)
- 2:00pm Entrance (departs studio 5:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 7:00pm)
- 3:00pm Entrance (departs studio 6:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 8:00pm)
- 4:00pm Entrance (departs studio 7:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 9:00pm)
- 5:00pm Entrance (departs studio 8:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 10:00pm)
- 6:00pm Entrance (departs studio 9:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx.11:00pm)
- Behind The Scenes Walking Tour
- See the actual props and costumes from The Harry Potter Film Series
- Buy a cup of frothy Butterbeer™
- Return Transportation From Central London
- Preferred Partners With Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- BOOK 5PM OR 6PM ENTRANCE TIMES AND SAVE £13!
See the imaginative sets, costumes and props used and worn by your favourite characters in the films during this unique walking tour. Showcasing the best in British filmmaking and revealing some closely guarded production secrets, the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a wizardly delight for all the family! You can take a stroll through Privet Drive, wander down cobbled Diagon Alley and hop on Hagrid’s bike during the tour – you have the option to purchase a famous Butterbeer to sip on too!
Hogwarts in the Snow: Friday 14 November 2014 – Sunday 1 February 2015
Hogwarts in the Snow returns for 2014 with more Christmas fun at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London! The Hogwarts castle model will be covered in a blanket of snow and the Great Hall will be decorated with eight Christmas trees and the actual golden partridges, baubles and props seen in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. The dining tables will be dressed as they were for seasonal feasts with prop versions of turkeys, hams, fruit, vegetables and snow cakes.
The film series’ Special Effects Department will use coloured lights and a special vapour that flickers and dances to create ‘fire’ in the Great Hall and Gryffindor common room fireplaces. You will also be able to see the hand-knitted jumpers that Molly Weasley gave Ron and Harry for Christmas and other costumes on display include Harry’s Invisibility Cloak and the dress Luna Lovegood wore to the Slug Club Christmas party in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
New for autumn 2014 – Dark Arts Feature at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
A new section of Warner Bros. Studio Tour London has been unveiled! Delve into the sinister Dark Arts at this exciting permanent addition to the Studios.
The Malfoy Manor fireplace has been expanded to showcase the full set which became the headquarters of Lord Voldemort’s followers. You can see the drawing room decorated with ornate chandeliers, an imposing fireplace and the long table around which Bellatrix Lestrange, the Malfoy family, the Death Eaters and Voldemort sat. There is a mannequin of captured Muggle Studies teacher Charity Burbage and a lifelike 20 foot model of Voldemort’s snake Nagini.
You can also see a section of Dolores Umbridge’s Ministry of Magic office, including her garish kitten plates, pink costumes and desk plus Remus Lupin’s costumes, magical projector and gramophone.
Here are some features of the tour you can look forward to:
- Step inside the actual Great Hall
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never before seen treasures
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrids Motorcycle
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a double decker branded bus
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and beverages
- Pickup service
- Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
- We are charging a small fee for infants aged 3 to 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the vehicle. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- In order to book the Warner Bros. Studio Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place please call us on 020 7233 7030.
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended.
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc. Golden Tours does not take responsibility for adverse side effects.