Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge tour with Free Snack Pack
More information about Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge tour with Free Snack Pack tickets
- Visit Windsor Castle
- Visit Stonehenge
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Free Snack Pack
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the Queen’s favourite weekend residence. Enjoy a fascinating through–the–keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House.
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Free Snack Pack
Enjoy a snack pack as part of this package, absolutely free! Tuck into a six inch, cheese and salad sub, a packet of crisps, a bottle of water and a chocolate chip cookie – meaning you can spend more time exploring at each destination!
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford’s famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous ‘city of dreaming spires’ and see the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your visit. You’ll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 6.30pm
Free Walking Tour -
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The walking tour you decide to go on will surely captivate you, with it being an experience to truly remember.
- The Royal Walking Tour
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Admissions to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Free Snack Pack
- Return Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
- Complimentary hotel pick up from over 80 central London hotels. You will be taken to our departure point to board your tour.**
- Hotel Return
- Other food and beverages
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change.
- When the State Apartments are closed the Semi-State Rooms will not be open
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free Snack Pack
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- **The complimentary hotel pick-up service will not be operating from 1st April 2017, guests will have to make their own way to Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria.
Days of departure:
1 April to 30 September : Daily
1 October to 31 March : Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Check-in: 8:30am -
Return (approx.): 6:30pm
From April 2017
Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Click here to view closures list
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open.
- When Windsor Castle is completely closed, we will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
- The complimentary hotel pick-up service will not be operating from 1st April 2017, guests will have to make their own way to Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria.