What's Included in the tour
- Afternoon tea
- Recorded guide commentary
|What's Excluded in the tour
- There is no live commentary on the bus. Recording guide commentary is available. All the audio commentary are in English, and for all departure from Victoria coach station please check the TV screen to find the right gate and arrive 15min before boarding.
- There are no toilet facilities on-board the bus
- We are unable to cater for: Nut free, combination between diary and gluten free*, combination between vegan* and gluten free, coeliacs *may contains traces of such products
- One foldable wheelchair is permitted as much as guide dogs but have to be mentioned before arrival
Capture the heart of the city’s culture. landmarks and history on our London Routemaster bus, whilst sipping on a lovely cup of tea and enjoying the exquisite tastes of France. High tea accompanied with an array of tasty sandwiches and delicious cakes and pastries. Your London bus driver will take you round The London Eye, Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St James’s Park, Hyde Park, The Royal Albert Hall, Marble Arch, Nelson’s Column, Downing Street and more.
- Have a beautiful afternoon tea on an iconic Routemaster bus through London
- Enjoy a delicious selection of sandwiches, cakes and pastries on-board
- See some of the most iconic sights in London including the London Eye and Buckingham Palace
Days of Operations: Daily
Departure Times & Locations:
- 12.30pm & 03.00pm from No8 Northumberland Avenue
- 12:00pm, 2:30pm & 5:00pm from Victoria coach station stop 0