1 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket.
What's Included in the tour
- One day hop-on hop-off bus ticket that can only be used on one calendar day
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Free hop-on-hop-off treasure hunt app
What's Excluded in the tour
- Entrances to attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Various major events take place in London, these may cause route changes and/or disruptions. These events can take place at short notice
- Stop 67, Lancaster Terrace opposite Lancaster London Hotel is out of service.
Passengers for the Yellow route should instead use Stop 66, Lancaster Gate stop LE. Passengers using the Orange route should use either Stop 17 on Park Lane or Stop 68 on Praed Street.
DescriptionThis super convenient one day hop-on hop-off bus ticket is ideal for visitors who want to see as much of the city as they can! If you don’t have time to spare and want to see all the sights in one day, then this is the pass for you.
Valid for an entire working day, across all Golden Tours routes, this handy ticket lets you explore the city of London from the comfort of our open top buses. There’s always a Golden Tours stop nearby, as there are 70 across London!
Spend the whole day exploring the capital, jumping on and off at your leisure or whenever you pass something interesting. See landmarks and attractions such as The Coca-Cola London Eye, the Tower of London, Trafalgar Square and Big Ben and Piccadilly Circus.
Each bus has an informative and entertaining live English guide or audio guides in eleven languages. The open upper deck is the best way to immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of this glorious city.
The RoutesThe Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
The Thames Route (Lilac Route): This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
View the map
- One Day Hop On Hop Off Bus Ticket
- See London’s Famous Landmarks Including Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Trafalgar Square & the Houses of Parliament.
- Hop on and Hop off across 70 stops on 4 different routes
- Buses Depart Every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and Every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Free Cancellation
- Enjoy an English Speaking Guide on the Essential Route
- Audio Guides Available in:
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 70 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable from 12th May 2019
Click here to view the latest service information