1 Day Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket Tickets and Dates
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy,áclick here
- Various major events take place in London, these may cause route changes and/or disruptions. These events can take place at short notice
Valid for an entire working day, across all Golden Tours routes, this handy ticket lets you explore the city of London from the comfort of our open top buses.
Spend the whole day exploring the capital, jumping on and off at your leisure or whenever you pass something interesting. See landmarks and attractions such as The London Eye, the Tower of London, Trafalgar Square and Big Ben and Piccadilly Circus.
Each bus has an informative and entertaining live English guide or audio guides in eleven languages. The open upper deck is the best way to immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of this glorious city.
- One Day Hop On Hop Off Bus Ticket
- See London’s Famous Landmarks Including Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Trafalgar Square & the Houses of Parliament.
- Hop on and Hop off at any stop
- Enjoy an English Speaking Guide onboard
- Audio Guides Available in:
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Click here to view the latest service information
Click here to view hop on hop off timetable
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
Please note; The cruise is subject to availability and currently only operating on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. No refund can be given due to the cruise element being free of charge.