Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour - 24hrs Ticket & St Paul's Cathedral
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Free Walking Tour
- Play our fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours*
- Admission to St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entrances to additional attractions
- Food and drink, unless specified
- St Paul’s Cathedral offers complimentary entry for a visitor with a disability and an accompanying carer or necessary companion – these tickets should be requested on arrival.
- Walking tours will only be available in English.
- *Please note:
- Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat
- Unlimited usage within the 24 hours
- Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
Remarkable London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible value London hop on hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
The Thames Route (Lilac Route): This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
View the mapSt Paul's Cathedral
Enjoy entrance to the Cathedral dedicated to St Paul that has overlooked the City of London since 604 AD. The current Cathedral - the fourth to occupy this site - was designed by the court architect Sir Christopher Wren after its predecessor was destroyed in the Great Fire of London. Dominating the London skyline, the magnificent domed cathedral was completed in 1710. Visitors can explore the interior and enjoy a new multimedia guide which weaves together contemporary photography, archive film footage (including the wedding of HRH Prince Charles & Lady Diana Spencer) and the voices of those who work in St Paul’s today.
Free Walking Tour - Special bonus
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. Whichever tour you choose, it’s sure to be an experience to remember.
Choose from the following walking tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Click here to see the route map.
Rain or snow, you do not lose out with Golden Tours!
Take advantage of our special offer and use your tickets for the day of travel plus get an additional day for free!
Simply visit our Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria with your tickets to redeem this offer. Terms and Conditions apply.
Delicious 2-course Lunch at a Traditional British Pub for £15
Once you’ve explored London with your open top bus tour through the heart of the city, you must have worked up an appetite! That’s why this 2-course traditional pub lunch option at selective Nicholson’s Pubs is the perfect accompaniment to your sightseeing adventure in the capital. Giving you a true British food experience, you’ll get to choose from the classic fish and chips dish, succulent chicken, meaty and delicious burger, seasonal salad with goat’s cheese or the lentil cottage pie. Yum! Match this with one of two scrumptious desserts on offer, Belgian chocolate brownie or sticky toffee pudding, and you will be ready to embark on your next adventure!
Please click here to view lunch menu
- Hop on Hop off service with 70 stops on 4 different routes
- Bus Ticket valid for 24 hours
- All Open Top buses include free Wi-Fi
- Help the Queen find the missing Crown Jewels by answering British trivia and unlocking bonus rounds in our brand new treasure hunt app on-board our open top buses!
- Entrance to St Paul’s Cathedral
- FREE walking tour (worth £10) – voucher valid for TWO days
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free 24 hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, Tower Bridge and more!
- Buses Depart Every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and Every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Live English Speaking Guide on the Essential Route
- Audio Guides available on the Bus in:
Hop On Hop Off 24 Hours: Daily
Starts: Every 30 minutes between 9:00am and 4:30pm
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 70 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable from 5th January 2019
Click here to view the latest service information
St. Paul's Cathedral
Monday to Saturday
The Cathedral is open to sightseers between 8.30am - 4.00m (last admission)
The galleries are open to sightseers from 9.30am - 4.15pm (last admission)
Special services or events may close all or part of the Cathedral at short notice.
Sunday open for worship only and there is no sightseeing.
Please click here to view closures