Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour - 24hr Ticket & St Paul's Cathedral Tickets and Dates
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Play our fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours*
- Admission to St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entrances to additional attractions
- Food and drink, unless specified
- St Paul’s Cathedral offers complimentary entry for a visitor with a disability and an accompanying carer or necessary companion – these tickets should be requested on arrival.
- The Whispering Gallery is closed until further notice
- Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat
- Unlimited usage within the 24 hours
- Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
Remarkable London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible value London hop on hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Orange route): Will take you to some of the areas north of central, such as King’s Cross, Madame Tussauds and Regent’s Park
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.)
St Paul's Cathedral
Enjoy entrance to the Cathedral dedicated to St Paul that has overlooked the City of London since 604 AD. The current Cathedral - the fourth to occupy this site - was designed by the court architect Sir Christopher Wren after its predecessor was destroyed in the Great Fire of London. Dominating the London skyline, the magnificent domed cathedral was completed in 1710. Visitors can explore the interior and enjoy a new multimedia guide which weaves together contemporary photography, archive film footage (including the wedding of HRH Prince Charles & Lady Diana Spencer) and the voices of those who work in St Paul’s today.
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Click here to see the route map and full timetable.
Rain or snow, you do not lose out with Golden Tours!
Take advantage of our special offer and use your tickets for the day of travel plus get an additional day for free!
Simply visit our Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria with your tickets to redeem this offer. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Hop-on hop-off service with multiple stops
- All open top buses include free Wi-Fi
- Buses depart every 15 mins on the red route and every 30 mins on the orange route.
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free 24-hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- Entrance to the beautiful St Paul’s Cathedral
- Bus audio guides available in the following languages:
Hop On Hop Off 24 Hours: Daily
Red Route buses depart every 20 mins Fri to Sun. 30 mins Mon to Thurs
Orange Route buses depart every 30 mins Fri to Sun. 60 mins Mon to Thurs
Starts: Every 30 minutes between 9:00am and 4:30pm
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
St. Paul's Cathedral
Monday to Saturday
The Cathedral is open to sightseers between 12:00am - 4:30pm (last admission 4:00pm)
The galleries are open to sightseers from 9:30am - 4:15pm (last admission) (Gallery will remain temporarily closed)
Please note that the Cathedral is not open for sightseeing on Sundays.
Special services and events may mean that all or part of the Cathedral are closed either in advance or short notice, please check to avoid disappointment.