Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour - 24hr Ticket & St Paul's Cathedral Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Play our fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for one-way
- Admission to St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entrances to additional attractions
- Food and drink, unless specified
- St Paul’s Cathedral offers complimentary entry for a visitor with a disability and an accompanying carer or necessary companion – these tickets should be requested on arrival.
- The Whispering Gallery is closed until further notice
- Unlimited usage within the 24 hours
- Only to be used between Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay or Greenwich or vice versa
Remarkable London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible value London hop on hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow and Green routes): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Route Map and Timetable
St Paul's Cathedral
Enjoy entrance to the Cathedral dedicated to St Paul that has overlooked the City of London since 604 AD. The current Cathedral - the fourth to occupy this site - was designed by the court architect Sir Christopher Wren after its predecessor was destroyed in the Great Fire of London. Dominating the London skyline, the magnificent domed cathedral was completed in 1710. Visitors can explore the interior and enjoy a new multimedia guide which weaves together contemporary photography, archive film footage (including the wedding of HRH Prince Charles & Lady Diana Spencer) and the voices of those who work in St Paul’s today.
Free River Thames Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster taking you to either Tower Bridge Quay or Greenwich, or vice versa, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian.
Click here to view Map & Timetable
- Hop-on hop-off service with multiple stops and 3 different routes
- All open top buses include free Wi-Fi
- Buses depart every 15 mins on the red route and every 30 mins on the orange route.
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- Entrance to the beautiful St Paul’s Cathedral
- Bus audio guides available in the following languages:
English speaking live guides operate on many of our open top buses. To guarantee travelling with a live guide for a complete loop, please board the bus at stop 77, London Eye, Belvedere Road, SE1 7GH on the hour.
26 March onwards: Full service
You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted with the words Golden Tours sitting below the Transport for London bus stop logo. Each bus stop will also display its stop number. Bus stop numbers can be found in the timetable link;
Known events or delays that may impact the service: Click here to view the latest service information
Free Boat Ride: Operated by Thames River Sightseeing.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from: Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay or to Greenwich or vice versa
St. Paul's Cathedral
Monday to Saturday
8:30am to 4:30pm (last entry 4:00pm), expect Wednesdays the Cathedral opens at 10:00am.
Dome Galleries open Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays only, and daily during school holidays, last entry 4:15pm.
Half term 25th to 30th October - Stone and Golden Galleries open daily during half term holiday period.
The Dome, The Stone and Golden Galleries are open but the Whispering Gallery remains closed to the public until further notice.
Entrance to the Golden Gallery is subject to availability due to continued distancing measures and there may be time restrictions in place.
Special services and events may mean that all or part of the Cathedral are closed either in advance or short notice, Please check to avoid disappointment.