Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour 24hrs Ticket (+ Extra 24hrs Free) + Madame Tussauds & Tower of London
What's Included in the tour
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket + Extra 24 hours Free
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Free Walking Tour
- Play our fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours*
- Admission to Madame Tussauds
- Admission to the Tower of London
What's Excluded in the tour
- Entrances to attractions
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat
- Unlimited usage within the 24 hours
- Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
- Please note, the free 24 hour hop-on hop-off bus tour offer is valid until 31st March 2019.
- Please note that the Tower of London will be opening to the public at the later time of 10am on Thursday 28 March.
Remarkable London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible value London Hop on Hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
The Thames Route (Lilac Route): This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
View the map
Free Walking Tour - Special bonus
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The Walking Tour you decide to go on will surely captivate you, with it being an experience to truly remember.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Click here to see the route map.
Madame Tussauds has been making wax figures for over 150 years. Each masterpiece takes four months, and a team of 20 dedicated sculptors, to create. Over 500 precise body measurements are referenced and real head hairs are inserted one by one - all to achieve the kind of astonishing realism that has kept Madame Tussauds world renowned for over two centuries.
Some of Madame Tussauds’ original work and earliest relics are still on display in London, including the death masks she was forced to make during the French Revolution and the Guillotine that beheaded Marie Antoinette. The oldest figure on display is ‘Sleeping Beauty’, a breathing likeness of Louis XV’s sleeping mistress Madame du Barry sculpted in 1763.
Tower of London
HM Tower of London has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. One of the most famous castle keeps in the world, it was built to awe, subdue and terrify Londoners and to deter foreign invaders. It’s now an iconic symbol of London and Britain and one of the world’s premier tourist attractions.
Delicious 2-course Lunch at a Traditional British Pub for £15
Once you’ve explored London with your open top bus tour through the heart of the city, you must have worked up an appetite! That’s why this 2-course traditional pub lunch option at selective Nicholson’s Pubs is the perfect accompaniment to your sightseeing adventure in the capital. Giving you a true British food experience, you’ll get to choose from the classic fish and chips dish, succulent chicken, meaty and delicious burger, seasonal salad with goat’s cheese or the lentil cottage pie. Yum! Match this with one of two scrumptious desserts on offer, Belgian chocolate brownie or sticky toffee pudding, and you will be ready to embark on your next adventure!
Please click here to view lunch menu
HighlightsHop On Hop Off 24 Hours
- Hop on Hop off Service with Over 60 Stops on 4 different routes
- Tickets valid for 24 hours + Extra 24 hours Free
- All Open Top buses include free Wi-Fi
- FREE Walking Tour (worth £10) – voucher valid for TWO days
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free 24 hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and more!
- See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Help the Queen find the missing Crown Jewels by answering British trivia and unlocking bonus rounds in our brand new treasure hunt app on-board our open top buses!
- Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts with a live or audio guided tour
- Buses Depart Every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and Every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Live English Speaking Guide on the Essential Route
- Audio Guides in:
- Madame Tussauds has been making wax figures for over 150 years
- The oldest figure on display is ‘Sleeping Beauty’ sculpted in 1763
- See Madame Tussauds’ legendary Chamber of Horrors
- NEW figures include The Queen, Prince William and Kate Middleton, Whitney Houston, Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Lady Gaga
- NEW Super Hero starring in Marvel Super Heroes 4D as Captain America joins the line up
- Measure up to amazing new wax figure re-creating Chris Evans’ portrayal in Marvel Studios’ Captain America: The First Avenger
Tower of London
- Crown Jewels
- Beefeater Tours
- The White Tower
- Prisoners of the Tower
Hop On Hop Off 24 Hours: Daily
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 60 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable from 5th January 2019
Click here to view the latest service information
Open daily from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Early opening every weekend from 9:00am
Extended opening hours during some weekends until 5:00pm
Extended opening hours during school holidays from 9:00am until 6:00pm
Madame Tussauds Spirit of London ride will be closed for its yearly maintenance from 14th January - 25th January
Tower of London: Daily
1 March to 31 October
Tuesday to Saturday: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Sunday & Monday: 10:00am to 5:30pm (Last admission 5pm)
1 November to 28 February
Tuesday to Saturday: 9:00am to 4:30pm
Sunday & Monday: 10:00am to 4:30pm (Last admission 4pm)
Please note that the Tower of London will be opening to the public at the later time of 10am on Thursday 28 March.