Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour 24 hours Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on
- Unlimited usage within this time.
- Boat ticket to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
Whether you decide to stay on the open top bus and soak in panoramic views of London’s most iconic landmarks or hop-off at any of the stops dotted across the city, there is much to see and discover.
Be driven through the famous Parliament Square, home to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, go past the iconic London Eye as you enjoy the hustle and bustle of London’s Southbank area, see the city’s biggest skyscraper, The Shard, visit the golden gates of Buckingham Palace, the majestic St Paul’s Cathedral and much more.
With audio commentary throughout giving you the chance to learn more about the capital, it’s the perfect way to get to know London, regardless of the time or your budget!
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Route Map and Timetable
Free River Thames Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster taking you to either Tower Bridge Quay or Greenwich, or vice versa, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian.
- Hop-on hop-off service with Multiple stops on 2 different routes
- Experience a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- No need to print your tickets – E-tickets accepted on all hop on hop off services!
- Buses depart every 15-20 mins
- Bus audio guides in :
English speaking live guides operate on many of our open top buses. To guarantee travelling with a live guide for a complete loop, please board the bus at stop 77, London Eye, Belvedere Road, SE1 7GH on the hour.
26 March onwards: Full service
You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted with the words Golden Tours sitting below the Transport for London bus stop logo. Each bus stop will also display its stop number. Bus stop numbers can be found in the timetable link;
Known events or delays that may impact the service: Click here to view the latest service information
Free Boat Ride: Operated by Thames River Sightseeing.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from: Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay or to Greenwich or vice versa