Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour 24 hr Ticket + FREE extra 24hrs
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off ticket
- Free Walking Tour
- Play our fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours*
- Entrances to attractions
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat
- Unlimited usage within this time.á
- Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine's Pier
- Stop 67, Lancaster Terrace opposite Lancaster London Hotel is out of service.á
Passengers for the Yellow route should instead use Stop 66, Lancaster Gate stop LE. Passengers using the Orange route should use either Stop 17 on Park Lane or Stop 68 on Praed Street.
- Walking tours will only be available in English.
- Audio Guides iná
DescriptionHave an unforgettable tour of London on our hop-on hop-off bus through the heart of the city. Taking you to the doorstep of the capital’s most iconic locations, you’ll get to discover the very best that one of the most famous cities in the world has to offer!
Whether you decide to stay on the open top bus and soak in panoramic views of London’s most iconic landmarks or hop-off at any of the 70 stops dotted across the city, there is much to see and discover.
Be driven through the famous Parliament Square, home to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, go past the iconic London Eye as you enjoy the hustle and bustle of London’s Southbank area, see the city’s biggest skyscraper, The Shard, visit the golden gates of Buckingham Palace, the majestic St Paul’s Cathedral and much more.
With audio commentary throughout giving you the chance to learn more about the capital, it’s the perfect way to get to know London, regardless of the time or your budget!
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- The Thames Route (Lilac Route): This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
For a limited time only you can enjoy an extra 24 hours for free on our hop-on hop-off bus – don’t miss out!
Free Walking Tour
Take to London by foot for a unique exploration on either the Royal Walking Tour with the iconic Changing of the Guards Ceremony or the Beatles Walking Tour giving you fascinating insight into one of the biggest musical bands of all time!
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Click here to see the route map and full timetable.
Optional: two-course meal at Planet Hollywood or a traditional British pub for £15What better way is there to take a well-deserved break from all the hopping on and off and to recharge your energy levels than with a delicious two-course meal? For just £15, you have the choice of two menus in two different venues. You can either enjoy some traditional ‘pub grub’ and a quintessentially British menu at selected Nicholson’s Pubs, or have some hearty food and surround yourself with film memorabilia at the iconic Planet Hollywood – just select either option at the checkout and pay at the restaurant!
- Hop-on hop-off service with 70 stops on 4 different routes
- Enjoy an extra 24 hours for FREE on our hop-on hop-off bus with our current offer
- Experience a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free 24-hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- No need to print your tickets – E-tickets accepted on all hop on hop off services!
- Buses depart every 5-10 mins from main tourist points, every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Bus audio guides in :
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 70 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable from 12th May 2019
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
You can choose between one of the below FREE walking tours.
The Royal Walking Tour (operates daily departing at 10AM from Golden Tours Visitor centre – Leicester Square)
Days of Operation: Daily
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square Station
Return Point: Westminster Abbey
Nearest Underground Station: Westminster Station
The Beatles London Walking Tour (operates daily departing at 1PM from Golden Tours Visitor centre – Leicester Square)
Days of Operation: Daily
Departure point: GTVC - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square