Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour 48hr Ticket + FREE Extra 24hrs
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
What's Included in the tour
- 48 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Free Walking Tours
- Free 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours*
- Entrances to attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on
- Unlimited usage within the 24 hours
- The free extra 24 hours is valid for travel on or before 30th March 2020.
- Boat ticket to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
- Walking tours will only be available in English.
The Supreme London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur on this ultimate tour. This exceptional value Hop on Hop off tour is difficult to surpass. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Marble Arch, Park Lane, world celebrated Trafalgar Square and vibrant Piccadilly.
For a limited time only you can enjoy an extra 24 hours for free on our hop-on hop-off bus – don’t miss out!
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
Free Walking Tours - Special bonus
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The Walking Tour you decide to go on will surely captivate you, with it being an experience to truly remember.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Click here to see the route map and full timetable.
- Hop-on hop-off service with 70 stops on 4 different routes
- Ticket valid for 48 hours
- Enjoy an extra 24 hours for FREE
- Go on a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free 24-hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- Buses depart every 5-10 mins from main tourist points and every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Bus audio guides in :
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 70 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable from 7th December 2019
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
The Royal Walking Tour (operates daily departing at 10AM from Golden Tours Visitor centre – Leicester Square)
Days of Operation: Daily
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square Station
Return Point: Westminster Abbey
Nearest Underground Station: Westminster Station
The Beatles London Walking Tour (operates daily departing at 1PM from Golden Tours Visitor centre – Leicester Square)
Days of Operation: Daily
Departure point: GTVC - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square