Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour 48hr Ticket Tickets and Dates
What's Included in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- Stops would be served on an hourly basis from 10 AM to 5 PM
- Valid for 48 hours from when you first hop-on
- Unlimited usage within the 48 hours
- Boat ticket to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
The Supreme London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur on this ultimate tour. This exceptional value Hop on Hop off tour is difficult to surpass. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Marble Arch, Park Lane, world celebrated Trafalgar Square and vibrant Piccadilly.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Orange route): Will take you to some of the areas north of central, such as King’s Cross, Madame Tussauds and Regent’s Park
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.)
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Click here to see the route map and full timetable.
- Hop-on hop-off service with multiple stops
- Ticket valid for 48 hours
- Go on a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free 24-hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- Buses depart every 15-20
- Bus audio guides in :
Buses Depart Every 15-20 mins
Red Route buses depart every 20 mins Fri to Sun. 30 mins Mon to Thurs
Orange Route buses depart every 30 mins Fri to Sun. 60 mins Mon to Thurs
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.