Arsenal - Emirates Stadium Tour Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
What You Get
What You Don’t Get
- The tour will not operate on home fixture dates, the day before home fixtures against overseas teams and any other event days taking place at Emirates Stadium. Please check Arsenal FC home fixtures for more details
- Due to refurbishment works the Home Dressing Room will be closed from 29th September-18th October inclusive. It will reopen to visitors on 19th October.
- Children under the age of 5 are free of charge but the stadium must be notified if a child is in the party.
- Open dated ticket is valid for 6 months.
- Home fixture dates, the day before home match-days against overseas opposition and any other event days taking place at Emirates Stadium. Exact dates to be provided once fixtures and TV Schedules are confirmed throughout the season.
- E-tickets will not be accepted - you must present a printed voucher at Emirates Stadium.
Emirates Stadium, London N5 1BU
Nearest Train Station: Drayton Park, Finsbury Park or Highbury & Islington
Nearest Underground: Arsenal & Holloway Road
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Follow in the footsteps of your Arsenal heroes by going on the Emirates Stadium Tour and see what’s behind this stunning stadium!Self-Guided Audio Tour
With state-of-the-art facilities, personal touches and stunning features, Emirates Stadium has quickly established itself as one of the world's most stunning and spectacular sports stadiums. On this amazing day out you will have the opportunity to see the areas that are crucial to the team on a match day – from a walk down the players' tunnel to a seat in the home and away dressing rooms. You will also get to visit the Directors Box and the Press Conference Room.
The spectacular Arsenal museum at Emirates Stadium is located in the Northern Triangle Building. The museum contains fantastic interactive displays suitable for all ages along with a complete history of the Club, from Plumstead Common through to Emirates Stadium! Some of the iconic items on display are Michael Thomas’ boots from Anfield ‘89, Charlie George’s FA Final Cup shirt from 1971 and the shirt worn by Alan Smith in the 1994 European Cup Winners’ Cup final victory.
To celebrate Arsenal winning a record-breaking 14th Emirates FA Cup, come and have your photo taken with the famous trophy on an Emirates Stadium Tour.
- Walk down the players' tunnel
- Visit the Directors Box
- See press Conference facilities
- Enjoy the commentary of your thrilling audio guide
- Take a trip to the interactive Arsenal Museum
Daily: 10:00am to 4:00pm (Last entry 3:00pm)
(Tours are available every day subject to match fixtures)
Festive Period Opening times
24th and 31st December: 9.30 am – 5:00pm (last entry 4:00pm)
26th of December: 10:00am – 6:00pm (last entry 5:00pm)
- 18, 22, & 26 October
- 7 & 27 November
- 11, 14, 25 & 28 December