Arsenal - Emirates Stadium Tour Tickets und Daten
What You Get
What You Don’t Get
- The tour will not operate on home fixture dates, the day before home fixtures against overseas teams and any other event days taking place at Emirates Stadium. Please check Arsenal FC home fixtures for more details
- Children under the age of 5 are free of charge but the stadium must be notified if a child is in the party.
- Home fixture dates, the day before home match-days against overseas opposition and any other event days taking place at Emirates Stadium. Exact dates to be provided once fixtures and TV Schedules are confirmed throughout the season.
- E-tickets will not be accepted - you must present a printed voucher at Emirates Stadium.
Emirates Stadium, London N5 1BU
Nearest Train Station: Drayton Park, Finsbury Park or Highbury & Islington
Nearest Underground: Arsenal & Holloway Road
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Follow in the footsteps of your Arsenal heroes by going on the Emirates Stadium Tour and see what’s behind this stunning stadium!Self-Guided Audio Tour
With state-of-the-art facilities, personal touches and stunning features, Emirates Stadium has quickly established itself as one of the world's most stunning and spectacular sports stadiums. On this amazing day out you will have the opportunity to see the areas that are crucial to the team on a match day – from a walk down the players' tunnel to a seat in the home and away dressing rooms. You will also get to visit the Directors Box and the Press Conference Room.
The spectacular Arsenal museum at Emirates Stadium is located in the Northern Triangle Building. The museum contains fantastic interactive displays suitable for all ages along with a complete history of the Club, from Plumstead Common through to Emirates Stadium! Some of the iconic items on display are Michael Thomas’ boots from Anfield ‘89, Charlie George’s FA Final Cup shirt from 1971 and the shirt worn by Alan Smith in the 1994 European Cup Winners’ Cup final victory.
To celebrate Arsenal winning a record-breaking 14th Emirates FA Cup, come and have your photo taken with the famous trophy on an Emirates Stadium Tour.
- Walk down the players' tunnel
- Visit the Directors Box
- See press Conference facilities
- Enjoy the commentary of your thrilling audio guide
- Take a trip to the interactive Arsenal Museum
Days of Operations: Monday - Sunday
Start Time: 10:00 - 16:00 (last entry 15:00)
October 23 to October 30 variation to opening times:
Daily: 09:30 – 18:00 (last entry 17:00)
(Except 26th of October, closed due to home fixture)
December variation to opening times:
Saturday 18 December – 9:30-18:00 (last entry 17:00)
Monday 20 Friday to 24 December – 9:30-17:00 (last entry 16:00)
Wednesday 29 Thursday to 30 December – 9:30-18:00 (last entry 17:00)
Friday 31 December – 9:30-17:00 (last entry 16:00)
Emirates Stadium Tours unavailable on these dates due to home fixtures or Stadium Events*:
- 22 & 26 October 2021
- 7 & 27 November 2021
- 11, 15, 25, 27 & 28 December 2021
- 1 & 22 January 2022
- 19 & 26 February 2022
- 12 & 27 March 2022
- 9 & 23 April 2022
- 7 & 22 May 2022