Bateaux London Premier Lunch Cruise Tickets and Dates
What You Get
What You Don’t Get
- 100% cancellation charges apply once booked.
- Throughout the month of January all cruises will take place on the River Room as the Glass room will be closed for annual maintenance.
- The dress code is smart casual. Bateaux London reserves the right to refuse entry based on inappropriate attire. Refunds will not be offered under such circumstances.
- Children under the age of 3 are not permitted on board. Prams, bassinets or pushchairs are not permitted on our vessels.
- Gratuities are optional.
Embankment Pier, Westminster, London WC2N 6NU
Nearest underground: Embankment
Sail away from the hustle and bustle of London on a charming lunch cruise along the River Thames with Bateaux London. Departing from Embankment Pier at 12:30pm, this 1.5 hour long ride will have you cruising past the London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London and Tower Bridge to name a few key sites. It’s a unique way to enjoy London’s most important landmarks while also indulging in a delicious meal!Overseen by the Executive Chef and freshly cooked on board, your scrumptious two-course lunch comes with a choice of tea or coffee – you can also choose between a standard and vegetarian menu.
This activity is suitable for the whole family; the children’s menu consists of a two-course meal (main course and dessert).
You will be dropped back off at Embankment Pier at approximately 2pm. Please ensure you board at least 30 minutes before the departure time (12:30pm).
- Great views of London along the River Thames
- Delicious two-course lunch
- Spot some of the capital’s most iconic sites
- Food is freshly prepared on board
- Laidback and beautiful setting
February and November to December: Fridays and Saturdays
March and October: Wednesdays to Saturdays
April to May and September: Tuesdays to Saturdays
June to August: Mondays to Saturdays
Boat: Glass Room
Boarding time: 12pm from Embankment Pier
Departure time: 12:30pm
Return time: 2pm at Embankment Pier
Departure and return point is Embankment Pier. Victoria Embankment. London, WC2N 6NU