Afternoon Tea Bus with Panoramic Tour of London - Upper Deck Tickets and Dates
- Afternoon tea experience
- Seating on the upper deck
- Glass of Prosecco or soft drink
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- For any special meal requests please email email@example.com at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date. All special requests are subject to availability.
- Bookings need to be made 72 hours before departure, bookings made within 72 hours of departure are not guaranteed the full menu.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- We cannot guarantee that all foods have not been in contact with nuts.
- Alcohol will only be served to those aged 18 and over - a valid ID will be required.
- There are no toilets on-board.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The route is subject to change due to road closures and traffic conditions.
- Cancellation and amendments policy - 24 hours in advance, no fee, otherwise 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Some of the dishes on the menus may be subject to change
Have afternoon tea with a twist on our delightful Afternoon Tea bus! As its name indicates, this traditional double decker offers beautiful views of London including the London Eye, Tower of London and St. Paul’s Cathedral - all while indulging in a delicious mix of sweet and savoury treats.
Start your spot of afternoon tea with our selection of homemade finger sandwiches and wraps – with hummus, falafel, and salmon and cream cheese options on offer, get ready to have your taste buds tingling with joy!
Our desserts will be the perfect finishing touch to your afternoon tea bus tour – prepare to spoil yourself with our scrumptious scones and delicious choice of cakes.
Together with the selections of teas and your alcoholic beverage of choice, these bites are guaranteed to be the perfect complement to your relaxing 90-minute journey through the heart of London.
Please see below our available menus:
- See the best of London with a spot of afternoon tea
- Enjoy a picturesque journey on a classic double-decker bus
- Admire London’s most iconic landmarks
- Delicious sweet and savoury drinks
- Choice of menus available
From 22 March 2021 onwards:
Daily: 12:00pm and 3:00pm
Duration: Approx 90 minutes
Departure Points: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Waterloo, Unit 31, Elizabeth House, York Road, London, SE1 7NJ