Bicester Village Shopping By Rail Tickets and Dates
What You Get
What You Don’t Get
- You will require a printed copy of your ticket
- Please meet your Golden Tours representative by the information desk in Marylebone station
- On Sundays Burberry, Coach, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Boss, Gucci, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren Men, Polo Ralph Lauren Women, Prada and Tod's open at 11:30am for browsing and 12pm for shopping. They close at 6pm
As Bicester Village is an outlet, all of the boutiques there offer savings of up to 60% on the recommended retail price all year long. With brands as luxurious as Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bally, Coach, Fendi, Givenchy, Marc Jacobs, Mulberry, Oscar de la Renta, Paul Smith, Yves Saint Laurent, Stella McCartney, Tod’s and Valentino to name a few, it’s fair to say you’ll be absolutely spoilt for choice.
You’ll enjoy a quick and stress-free train journey departing from Marylebone station with free Wi-Fi on board. Your train will be leaving at 9:35am – make sure you meet one of our reps at the station’s information desk at 9am. With trains departing from Bicester Village to London every 30 minutes, you can then return to London at any time you wish and literally shop till you drop!
As well as shops, Bicester Village features plenty of cafes, restaurants, pretty photo ops, exciting pop-ups and even art exhibitions, meaning you can truly make a day out of this fun shopping trip.
- Direct train to one of the UK’s most popular shopping destinations
- Over 160 shops and plenty of cafes and restaurants
- Return at any time you wish on the same day
- Free Wi-Fi on board the train
- Free VIP Pass offering 10% off on selected boutiques
Exception: 25 December 2020
Venue location: Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Dr, Bicester OX26 6WD
Meeting point: Marylebone Station (Information desk)
Meeting time: 9:00am
Departure time: 9:35am
Return time: Fully flexible