Bicester Village Shopping Express
Monday – Sunday: 1 April 2018 – 31 March 2019
London to Bicester Village - Morning Pick-up
- 9:00am Park Plaza Waterloo
- 9:10am Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
- 9:20am St James Court Victoria
- 9:30am Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria
- 9:40am Guoman Cumberland Hotel
- 9:55am Hilton London Kensington
- 11:00am Arrive at Bicester Village
Bicester Village to London - Return Timing
- 5:00pm Leave Bicester Village
- 6:15pm Hilton London Kensington
- 6:30pm Guoman Cumberland Hotel
- 6:40pm Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria
- 6:50pm St James Court Victoria
- 7:00pm Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
- 7:10pm Park Plaza Waterloo
- Enjoy a relaxing journey from London to Bicester Shopping Village on a luxury return coach
- Indulge in a day of shopping treats with a free VIP shopping pass
- Take advantage of the 10% discounts at various designer and food outlets
- Explore some of the most premium brands in the world, from Stella McCartney to Versace
What's Included in the tour
- Return luxury coach from London to Bicester Shopping Village
- Free VIP shopping pass
What's Excluded in the tour
- Food and Drinks
- To amend your booking to a different time/date once booking is confirmed, you must give at least 24 hours notice subject to availability.
- Guests will be picked up from the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria. Those who opted for hotel pick-up are asked to wait outside their hotel for departure.
- This tour will only be picking up from Cumberland Hotel and Hilton Kensington on the 15th July due to road closures for the above event.
Getting to Bicester
Eliminate the stresses of trying to make your own way to Bicester Village Shopping Centre and enjoy the journey on a return luxury coach from London. As you travel to Bicester, the quaint town in the Oxfordshire countryside, you’ll start off your shopping experience in style. You can use our return service from any of the 3 pick-up points, giving you an easy and enjoyable trip to one of the most popular designer shopping destinations in the country.
Indulge in Designer Brands
Once you’ve arrived, you’ll get to explore the various designer shops and take advantage of the fabulous discount prices! Whatever you’re looking for, there’s something for everyone - Valentino, Michael Kors and Givenchy all await. With gorgeous designers at every store, you’ll be in utter shopping bliss!
Delicious Food Options
After exploring the many boutiques, you can relax at one of the various food places available and get 10% off many of them! With menus boasting food from the Far East, traditional English foods and gorgeous desserts, you won’t be stuck for choice! For an extra special treat, try the exquisite French macaroons at L’Orchidee.
With a recent expansion bringing you more than 30 gorgeous new boutiques, you will be spoilt for choice when you reach Bicester Village!
Indulge in Acne, Joseph, Under Armour, Rapha, Bamford, Villeroy and Boch, plus many more. This autumn, you’ll also get to enjoy pop-up boutiques including the world-famous brand, Charlotte Tilbury!
This exciting season also sees the new British Collective bringing you a gifting boutique by Luke Edward Hall, interior designer and illustrator. Here, you will be mesmerised by the beautiful offerings including accessories and lifestyle products.
It’s not only boutiques that have expanded their presence – you’ll also get to stop off at the gorgeous Secret Garden Cafe restaurant. The perfect way to relax after some much-deserved retail therapy!
Return to London
Once you’ve finished your shopping, you can return back to London on a luxury coach and enjoy a care-free and comfortable journey. Sit back, relax and enjoy your beautiful purchases!
You will spend approximately 6 hours at Bicester Village.