Buckingham Palace Entrance Tickets
Visit Buckingham Palace
The 19 Buckingham Palace State Rooms form the heart of the working palace and are lavishly furnished with some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection - paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens and Canaletto; sculpture by Canova; exquisite examples of Sèvres porcelain; and some of the finest English and French furniture making this tour of Buckingham Palace a memorable one.
Buckingham Palace Tour
Buckingham Palace is the biggest working palace in the world and the epicentre of the British monarchy. With over 800 staff and 775 rooms, the Palace and all who work in it support Her Majesty the Queen and her family in their day-to-day duties and activities. You'll get to see the rooms where the Royal family carry out official ceremonies and entertaining.
Exhibition: Queen Victoria's Palace
Commemorating the 200th anniversary of Queen Victoria’s birth, this new exhibition will take a look back at the young queen’s impact on Buckingham Palace. Find out how Queen Victoria transformed Buckingham Palace into a powerful symbol of the British Monarchy while also making it a family home for herself, her husband Prince Albert and their nine children – eight of whom were born at the Palace!
Your Buckingham Palace Ticket Includes a Multimedia Guide
Multimedia guides are included in the admission price and are available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
The Buckingham Palace Gardens
Described as a 'walled oasis in the middle of London', Buckingham Palace garden is home to thirty different species of bird and more than 350 different wild flowers, some extremely rare. Visitors end their Buckingham Palace tour with a walk along the south side of the garden, with splendid views of the west front of the Palace and the famous lake.
Buckingham Palace Opening
Being one of the few working royal palaces in the world, Buckingham Palace is open every year in the summer for a limited time only. No wonder it is on the highly recommended list of many that visit London.
This year it will be open as below:
From 21st July to 31st of August 2018 - Open daily from 09:30-19:30
From 1st of September to 30th of September 2018- Open daily from 09:30-18:30
Average visit lasts between 2 and 2 ½ hours.
You must also see the changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace- a must when visiting London!Please Note:
- A printed copy of the voucher will be needed
- Customers to arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled timeslot
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons.
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route.
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- Please remember to take your Golden Tours voucher to the ticket office at Buckingham Palace on day of visit where it will be exchanged for an entrance ticket. Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once booked.
- Clients that require mobility access must book by calling (0)3031237324.
- Tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass
Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1A 1AA.
Nearest Train Station: Victoria
Nearest Underground: Green Park, Victoria, Hyde Park Corner
Bus Routes: 11, 211, C1, C10