Buckingham Palace Entrance Tickets
What's Included in the tour
- Timed entry to Buckingham Palace
- Multimedia guide
What's Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- A printed copy of the voucher will be needed
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- Customers to arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled timeslot
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons.
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route.
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- Please remember to take your Golden Tours voucher to the ticket office at Buckingham Palace on day of visit where it will be exchanged for an entrance ticket. Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once booked.
- Clients that require mobility access must book directly with Buckingham Palace on (+44) (0)303 123 7324.
- Tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass
Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1A 1AA.
Nearest Train Station: Victoria
Nearest Underground: Green Park, Victoria, Hyde Park Corner
Bus Routes: 11, 211, C1, C10
Buckingham Palace, the grand and iconic London residence of Her Majesty the Queen is an absolute must-see on any visit to London. A fully working royal palace, housing not only The Queen, but serving as the administrative headquarters of the Royal Household.
The 19 State Rooms are exquisitely furnished with fine examples of French and English antique furniture and display some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection, including works by Rubens, Canaletto and Rembrandt, sculpture by Canova and porcelain by Sèvres.
Often called the ‘walled oasis in the middle of London', the gardens of Buckingham Palace are a true sight to behold. Home to 30 different species of bird and over 350 different wild flowers, there is plenty to see and enjoy. Visitors finish their tour with a walk along the south side of the garden, taking in views of the famous lake and the west front of the palace.
Exhibition: Royal Animals
Visitors to the summer opening of Buckingham Palace will have the special opportunity to learn about the swans and corgis that have become synonymous with the Royal family.
The Royal family’s association with animals doesn’t stop at the domestic however, and the exhibition features exotic animals including the giraffe gifted to King George IV in 1827 by the Viceroy of Egypt, and the horses used for parades and public events. An avid animal lover (and no longer a user of real fur), the Queen’s and indeed the entire Royal family’s love of animals is documented in this fascinating exhibit, from George III to today.
Audio tours are included in the Buckingham Palace tour admission price and are available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Explore the iconic London Residence of Her Majesty The Queen
- Walk through The State Rooms and see priceless pieces from the Royal Collection
- Exquisite paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens and Canaletto on show
- The display features the finest in French and English antique furniture
- Walk through the exotic 42-acre garden
- Audio tours are included in the admission price
ScheduleBuckingham Palace Opening Times
Available: Monday 27th July 2020 until Sunday 04th October 2020
July and August
Monday to Friday – 10:45am, 2:45pm, 4:15pm, 4:45pm
Sundays – 3:30pm, 4:15pm, 4:45pm, 5:15pm
Monday to Friday – 10:45am, 2:45pm, 4:15pm
Sundays – 2:45pm, 3:30pm, 4:15pm
Please exchange this voucher for tickets at the Buckingham Palace Ticket Office (Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1A 1AA, UK), where some queuing time should be expected. The Ticket Office is located next to the Ticket Holders' Entrance on Buckingham Palace Road. Latecomers will not be admitted.