Chelsea FC Stadium Tour and Museum
- The self-guided tour is available in 12 languages: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Hebrew, Mandarin, Japanese, Thai and Arabic
- The museum and the tours will not run on all home match days and the day before a European fixture
- You will be contacted by Chelsea FC via email once your booking has been made
Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London, SW6 1HS
Nearest Underground: Fulham Broadway
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
The unmissable tour of Stamford Bridge – home of the incredible Chelsea Football Club – is a fun, informative and unforgettable experience, enjoyed by sports fans of all ages and from all over the world!
Self-Guided Multi-Media Tour
For the club’s interactive, self-guided tour guests are given a multi-media device available in 12 languages. The tour will provide insights into the team’s illustrious past and its bright future, giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials. See what it’s like to be in the press room, visit the home and away dressing rooms, experience the Player’s Tunnel and have your picture taken next to your favourite player’s shirt.
Staff and guides will be around the premises to answer any questions that may arise and to take photos when needed!
Chelsea FC Museum
As part of your tour you will also have access to the award-winning Chelsea Museum. Embark on an unforgettable interactive tour of the successes, the emotions and the sights and sounds that have contributed to one of the most fascinating stories in football. Explore the club's evolution – from its humble beginnings in 1905 to its reach of the all corners of the globe today. Whether you're a Chelsea fan or not, the museum has something for everyone; with exciting interactive exhibits, user-friendly touch screens and pioneering audio-visual shows.
- The Chelsea FC dressing Room
- The Visitor Dressing Room
- Pitch side and Dugouts
- The Press Room
- Walk through the Player’s Tunnel
- Television Room
ScheduleTours operate daily (except on match days)
First tour begins at 10:00am
Last tour begins at 3:00pm (September – March) and 4:00pm (April – June) and 5:00pm (July – August)
The museum is open daily from 9:30am
- 5, 11, 12 & 21 January 2020: Closed all day due to Match
- 17, 22 & 25 February 2020: Closed all day due to Match
- 7, 8, 21 & 22 March 2020: Closed all day due to Match
- 11 April 2020: Closed all day due to Match
- 2 & 17 May 2020: Closed all day due to Match