Chelsea FC Stadium Tour and Museum
Tours run every 30 minutes between 10:00am and 3:00pm
Stadium Tours and Museum are open all year round, excluding home match days and the day before a European fixture.
- 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25 & 27 May 2018: Site closed for tours
Chelsea Football Club Stadium
The un-missable tour of Stamford Bridge, home of the incredible Chelsea Football Club, is a fun, informative and unforgettable experience, enjoyed by sports fans of all ages, from all over the world.
Our passionate tour guides will provide insights into Stamford Bridge’s illustrious past and Chelsea’s bright future, giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials.
You can also experience the Chelsea Museum and embark on an unforgettable interactive tour of the successes, the emotions and the sights and sounds that have contributed to one of the most fascinating stories in football. Explore the club's evolution from our humble beginnings in 1905 to reaching all corners of the globe today. Whether you're a Chelsea fan or not, the museum has something for everyone; with exciting interactive exhibits, user-friendly touch screens and pioneering audio-visual shows.
- Please note, we cannot guarantee reservations made more than two months in advance.
- All stadium tours and the museum will not be operational on all home match days and the day before a European fixture.
- You will be contacted by Chelsea FC via email once your booking has been made.
Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London, SW6 1HS
Nearest Underground: Fulham Broadway
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
- The Chelsea FC dressing Room
- The Visitor Dressing Room
- Pitch side and Dugouts
- The Press Room
- Walk through the Player’s Tunnel.
- Television Room