Christmas Day Traditional Lunch Cruise on the River Thames Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- We cannot guarantee that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts.
- Please note the vegetarian menu MUST be pre-ordered before the day of sailing.
- Gluten free meals are available with 72 hours advance notice.
- We are unable to take vegetarian menu orders on the night. Fresh fruit salad dessert is available on request.
- For any special dietary requirements please call our Reservations Team on + 44 (0)20 77 400 400
- If a child aged between 0-4 would like to have a seat, child rate will be charged.
- The dress code is festive! Smart casual only please (no jeans or trainers).
- Transfers to and from the venue are not included.
Have a beautiful Christmas Day experience onboard a scrumptious lunch cruise with City Cruises! Break tradition and take to the waters as you experience a magical Christmas cruise like never before!
Boarding the Thames Cruiser at Westminster Pier, you will be welcomed with a glass of sparkling wine before heading out along the most famous waters in the country! With an open-air deck and large glass windows for you to soak in spectacular views of the city, you won’t be disappointed. Dressed in Christmas decor, the boat will get you in the festive spirit before you sit down to four delicious courses of Christmas lunch! You’ll even get to indulge in mince pies and tea and coffee afterwards.
The cruise will finish at Westminster Pier at approximately 3:15pm where you will be dropped off.
All guests will be served a non-vegetarian meal, if you would like a vegetarian please email our reservations team, along with your booking reference number to advsie them, at email@example.com
- Take a beautiful cruise along the River Thames this Christmas Day
- Soak in the views of London’s famous locations
- Sit back and relax on the festively-decorated boat
- Be treated to a 4-course Christmas lunch
- Enjoy a welcome glass of sparkling wine and tea and coffee
- Listen to festive music and carols onboard
Date of Departure: Saturday 25 December 2021
Departure Point: Westminster Pier 12:00pm (boarding at 11:30am)
Return Point: Westminster Pier at 3:15pm