Classic Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise Tickets and Dates
What You Get
What You Don’t Get
- 100% cancellation charges apply once booked.
- The dress code is smart casual - no shorts or trainers are allowed on board. Bateaux London reserves the right to refuse entry based on inappropriate attire. Refunds will not be offered under such circumstances.
- Children under the age of 5 are not allowed on board due to the company’s health and safety policy. Prams, bassinets and pushchairs are not permitted on our vessels.
- There is a children’s menu available for those aged between 5 and 11.
- Gratuities are optional.
Your vessel will be departing from Embankment Pier at 12:30pm sharp - please make sure you are there at least 30 minutes before to board. It'll then be time to sit back and relax to the sound of everyone's favourite jazz tunes! With the theme being 'American Songbook', you'll be listening to the live band on board play classics by Frank Sinatra, George Gershwin, Cole Porter and George Benson.
This charming setting will be perfectly complemented by great views of some of the city's most recognisable landmarks, such as the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament, Millennium Bridge, Shakespeare's Globe, St Paul's Cathedral and Tower Bridge. You'll also be treated to a freshly cooked two-course lunch - take your pick between the standard menu and the vegetarian menu.
Whether you'd like to celebrate a special occasion or simply wish to spend your Sunday cruising along the Thames, Bateaux London's Classic Sunday Jazz Cruise makes for a great day out with friends and family.
The cruise will last roughly two and a half hours - you'll be dropped back off at Embankment Pier at 3pm.
- Sightseeing cruise with great views of London’s most famous sites
- Live band on board performing jazz classics
- Delicious two-course lunch with vegetarian option available
- See Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral and much more
- Ideal for special occasions with family and friends
Boarding time: 12pm from Embankment Pier
Departure time: 12:30pm
Return time: 3pm at Embankment Pier
Venue information: Embankment Pier, Westminster, London WC2N 6NU
Nearest underground: Embankment