London Dungeon, SEA LIFE London Aquarium & Madame Tussauds - Combo Ticket Tickets and Dates
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- These tickets are non-refundable
- Spirit of London Taxi Ride and Royal Tea are temporarily closed. The Marvel 4D area is accessible, but the cinema is also closed.
- Tyrant Boat Ride is temporarily closed
- Your visit date and time is for The London Dungeon, please arrive at this time with your e-ticket ready.
- You will be sent instructions on how to book your tour in your ticket. Please check the additional information and instructions section.
- To login, please enter your Merlin order reference number found on your e-ticket and the last 4 digits of your ticket barcode.
- Once booked, this tour cannot be cancelled.
- No refund policy if the client is not able to visit all the attractions included in the package due to lack of availability, closure or lack of time.
- Tickets will be valid for 90 days after the visit of the lead attraction.
Discover the stories and villains of London’s past at The London Dungeon. Previously based on Tooley Street for 37 years, we’re now next to the Coca-Cola London Eye.
Come with us and meet London’s most infamous villains, rogues and rascals including Henry VIII, Guy Fawkes and Jack the Ripper.
With a full cast of 20 brilliant actors in 18 interactive shows, 360 degree sets, special effects and 2 exciting rides, we’ll take you on a unique 90 minute thrill-filled journey through 1000 years of London’s murky past. Now with new scripts, costumes, make-up and a few surprises – we’re London’s must see attraction.
If you’re brave enough, take the plunge and ride the two new state of the art thrill rides! The Tyrant Boat Ride is a fast flowing boat ride, so hold on during the turbulent journey down the dank River Thames towards your execution. Or maybe Drop Dead is more your style – a ride that plunges the rider three storeys in pitch darkness!
Escape The Great Fire of London
An extra special multi-sensory experience comes to the Dungeon from 21st May. Mark the 350th anniversary of The Great Fire by escaping the chaotic flames and drama on the streets of London. Cooked pigeons fall from the sky, the streets stream with molten lead and St Paul’s is burning to the ground!
Filled with 14 exciting, interactive zones and the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience, Madame Tussauds London combines glitz and glamour with incredible history.
Walk down the red carpet and strike a pose with Kate Winslet, before challenging your favourite sportstars like David Beckham or Lewis Hamilton. Start your royal experience with an audience with the Queen, before planting a kiss on Prince William’s cheek.
After a sneaky behind-the-scenes look at how our World-renowned sculptors create the figures, relax in our taxis and relive the rich history of London.
Then step up to your favourite Marvel Super Heroes before getting ready to experience the spectacular and exclusive Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie, where our Marvel Super Heroes battle it out to save London from impending doom.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Home to one of Europe’s largest collections of global marine life and the jewel in the crown of the 28 SEA LIFE attractions in the UK and Europe. Situated in the heart of London, the experience takes visitors on an immersive and interactive journey along the Great Oceanic Conveyor.
The mysterious experience, spread over three floors, starts by taking a submarine style lift to the depths of the Atlantic Ocean. Along the journey, a stunning glass tunnel walkway offers guests an unforgettable experience by strolling underneath a Tropical Ocean. There is plenty of interaction along the way, from feeding the Stingrays and watching diving displays to touch pools and discovery zones.
Other stars of the show include Green Turtles, Seahorses, Octopus, Zebra Sharks and the ever popular Clown Fish. The true highlight however, commences as guests complete their journey in the deeper darker zone of the Pacific Ocean - take a walk on the wild side and watch 10 species of Shark swim beneath your feet from a suspended glass platform.
Get up close and personal in ‘Rainforests of the World’: with over 3000 of the rainforests’ most famous and feared residents from a pair of 6 ft West African Dwarf Crocodiles to a family of highly toxic Poison Arrow Frogs and over 30 lethal piranhas!
- Mingle with the A-listers at Madame Tussauds
- See all your favourite waxwork celebrities
- Have an underwater adventure at SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Test your nerves at the London Dungeon
- Come up close to Sweeney Todd in his barber shop!
Thursday: 11:00am to 5:00pm (last tour)
Saturday: 10:00am to 6:00pm (last tour)
Early Closure: 4:00pm (last tour)
Mon-Fri: 7 Jan to 15 Feb
Mon-Fri: 25 Feb to 01 Mar
Mon-Fri: 4 Nov to 20 Dec
Extended Opening Hours: 6:00pm (last tour)
- 04 May to 6 May
- 29 Jun to 23 Jul
- 16 Feb to 23 Feb
- 05 Apr to 22 Apr
- 25 May to 1 Jun
- 24 Jul to 31 Aug
- 19 Oct to 02 Nov
- 21 Dec to 23 Dec
- 27 Dec to 30 Dec
- 25 to 26 Oct
- 31 Oct
- 21st - 23rd December and 27th - 30th December 10am - 6pm
- 24th and 31st December 10am - 3pm
- 26th of December 11am - 5pm
- Closed on Christmas Day
CLOSED: 25 December
- The attraction opens everyday at 10:00am except Thursdays. On Thursdays the attraction opens at 11:00am
Mon-Fri & Sunday : 10am to 5pm (last entry)
Sat: 9:30am-6pm (Last Entry)
Click here to see opening timings for 2020
Extended Opening times: 9:30am-6pm (Last Entry)
- 16 Feb to 24 Feb
- 06 Apr to 21 Apr
- May Bank holiday (6 May)
- 25 May to 2 June
- 24 Jul to 31 Aug
- 19 Oct to 02 Nov
- 27 Dec to 30 Dec
- 24 December: 9:30am to 3pm (last entry)
- 25 December: Closed
- 31 December: 10am to 2pm (last entry)
- The Attraction will close 1 hour after last entry
Open daily from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Early opening every weekend from 9:00am
Extended opening hours during some weekends until 5:00pm
Extended opening hours during school holidays from 9:00am until 6:00pm
Madame Tussauds Spirit of London ride will be closed for its yearly maintenance from 14 January - 25 January
Click here to view Madame Tussauds London 2020 Operational Calendar