Day Trip to Cardiff includes entry to Cardiff Castle and Open Top Bus Tickets and Dates
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- This tour requires an e-ticket. You must provide the e-ticket that will be sent through to you so please ensure you bring the e-ticket with you to the venue. Without the e-ticket, you will unable to gain entry to the tour.
- Once booked this tour is non-refundable.
- This tour is unescorted
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every dayá
Please arrive at Paddington station at 7:30am where you will meet our Golden Tours representative who will be standing outside the National Rail ticket office in front of Platform 1 and then take your 8:15am train to Cardiff Central arriving at 10:22am.
Croeso! Welcome to Cardiff
The gateway to Wales which is a city of contrasts. Innovative architecture sits alongside historic buildings giving the city a rich cultural heritage. Cardiff’s Roman influence stems from AD 55 when the Roman’s established a fort on what is now the site of Cardiff Castle.
Open top Bus Tour
Departing every 30 minutes from outside Cardiff Central station, this tour will take you to all the main sights including Cardiff Castle, Cardiff Bay, the old Cardiff docklands which has been re-developed into a vibrant area full of restaurants, bars and cafes, Techniquest, the handson science exhibition centre, and the National Museum of Wales.
Lunch and shopping
There is time for independent shopping and lunch.
Your train departs at 5:55pm, arriving at London Paddington Station at 8:07pm.
First Class (optional) includes refreshments served at your seat.
- Return train tickets to Cardiff
- Open top sightseeing bus tour
- Entrance to Cardiff Castle
- First class (optional extra) includes refreshments served at your seat
Check-in time: Mon-Fri 7.30am (Saturday 08:15am & Sunday 08:00am)
Finish (approx.): 08:15pm
Departure point: London Paddington station – Meet your representative outside the National Rail ticket office in front of Platform 1
- Please arrive at Paddington station at 7:30am ( 08:15am on Saturday, 08:00am on Sunday) where you will meet our Golden Tours representative outside the National Rail ticket office in front of Platform 1.
- You’ll receive an informative welcome pack in exchange for your voucher.
- Your train will depart at 8:15am (8:45am on Saturday) to Cardiff Central and arrive at 10:22am (10:45am on Saturday, 10:59am on Sunday)