Day Trip to York by Rail includes Open Top Bus Biglietti e date
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Please double check you have entered the correct email address, as without the e-tickets you cannot travel. If you do not receive the email please contact the reservations team on +44 207 233 7030
- Please print all documents; rail and entry tickets. You will need all these documents for your trip.
- Once booked this tour is non-refundable.
- This tour is unescorted
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
You will need to be at King’s Cross Station at 7:30am with your printed train tickets for your outbound and inbound rail journeys. Your train will depart at 8:00am and arrive in to York at 9:51am. Please print all tickets for both your return rail journey and attraction tickets.
Unrivalled in Britain for its magical charm and beauty, this walled city on the River Ouse was the northern capital in Roman times.
Open Top Bus Tour
The Open Top Bus Tour departs from outside the station every 20 minutes and takes you all round the ancient city, including the famous medieval street, the Shambles; museums and galleries such as Castle Museum; and York Minster, a massive gothic cathedral with outstanding stained glass windows.
Monday to Thursday: train departs at 7:29pm and arrives back in London at 9:44pm.
First Class (optional) includes refreshments served at your seat.
- Reserved seats on East Coast trains
- Open Top Bus Tour of York
- First Class (Optional) includes refreshments served at your seat
- Entry to Jorvik Viking Centre
Days of departure: Monday to Friday
Check-in time: 7:30am
Departure point: King’s Cross station