Dickensian Christmas in Canterbury, Dover & Greenwich with Traditional Christmas Lunch Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every dayá
Have a gorgeous Christmas filled with beautiful Great British locations and a delicious Christmas lunch!
After the service in Canterbury Cathedral, you will then sit down and enjoy your festive traditional Christmas dinner, soak up the festive atmosphere and enjoy a hearty three-course lunch with an alcoholic beverage or soft drink.
White Cliffs of Dover
It’ll then be time to have a photo stop by the famous White Cliffs of Dover, the gateway to England! You’ll also catch a glimpse of Dover Castle, a key filming location for The Other Boleyn Girl – the castle was ‘transformed’ into the Tower of London, where Anne Boleyn was imprisoned.
On your way back to London the coach will be driving past the historical London borough of Greenwich, famous for its maritime past. Greenwich is an outstanding example of 17th century Baroque architecture. Dominating the waterfront, the stunning Old Royal Naval College was designed by celebrated architect Sir Christopher Wren – the mastermind behind St Paul’s Cathedral.
Please note this tour will only be available with an English-speaking guide.
- Drive through the Stunning Kent countryside
- Attend the 'Sung Eucharist' service at Canterbury Cathedral
- Traditional Christmas lunch
- Photo stop at the White Cliffs of Dover
- Enjoy views of the maritime area of Greenwich
- Luxury coach
- Professional guide
- Complimentary hotel pick up service available
Date of Departure: 25 December
Check-in time: 8:00am
Departure time: 8:30am
Return (approx.): 6:00pm
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre, Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Pickup service from selected Hotels available.
Return Point: This tour will finish at approximately 6:00pm in Victoria with optional stop at Trafalgar SQ, Hyde Park Corner, Marble Arch and Bayswater Road.