Discover Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- This tour excludes entrances to all attractions. Entrance fees can be purchased on the day.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Show your given wristband to get the discount
Windsor – awash with natural beauty, discover the 17th century historical monuments which line its cobbled streets. Fans of the Royal family will be in their element! Steeped in history, you will have the option to visit the home of Queen Elizabeth II and enjoy a through the keyhole experience of the world’s largest and oldest castle.
Situated on Salisbury Plain, 40 ton rocks stand alone since their arrival 5,000 years ago. Abundance of theories surround Stonehenge; from a religious temple to an astronomical clock and even a Bronze Age burial ground! Decide for yourself whilst discovering the history of this mysterious monument.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day. Explore the delights of Bath at your leisure.
Entrances not included in the price of the tour.
This tour will finish at approximately 7:30pm in London.
- See Windsor Castle
- See mysterious Stonehenge
- See Roman Baths and Bath Abbey Luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be pre purchased before departure.
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
Days of departure: Daily
Departure point: Golden tours Victoria Visitor Centrer, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Due to legal working hour’s restrictions for our drivers, this tour will finish within a 2 or 3 minute walk of Gloucester Road Underground Station. This station is in Zone 1 and is three stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, and is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
Windsor Castle is open daily throughout the year, with a few exceptions when the Castle is in use for official functions. As a working royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for State ceremonies and official entertaining, and closures can occasionally occur at short notice.
St. George’s Chapel
St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services. These occur at the following times:
- 08:30 – Holy Communion
- 10:45 – Mattins and Sermon
- 11:45 – Sung Eucharist
- 17:15 – Evensong