Discover Windsor, Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury Tickets and Dates
||What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- This tour excludes entrances to all attractions.
- Entry fees are not included but tickets can be purchased on the day.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
You'll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground?
Sample the splendour of Salisbury! Soaring into the skyline, the spire of Salisbury Cathedral stands at an astounding 123m (404ft)! Erected 800 years ago, the revolutionary spire is considered one of the leading examples of Early English architecture. Delve into the charms of the bustling market at your leisure.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day. Explore the delights of Bath at your leisure.
Entrances not included in the price of the tour.
This tour will finish at approximately 8:00pm in London.
- See mysterious Stonehenge
- See Salisbury Cathedral
- See Roman Baths and Bath Abbey
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be pre purchased before departure.
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge*!
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
April to September: Daily
October to March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Return Time: 08:00pm
Departure point: Golden tours Victoria Visitor Centrer Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030
Return Point: Due to legal working hour’s restrictions for our drivers, this tour will finish within a 2 or 3 minute walk of Gloucester Road Underground Station. This station is in Zone 1 and is three stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, and is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas subject to traffic conditions