DreamWorks Tours Shrek's Adventure London Tickets.
Additional InformationPlease note:
- The tour of Shrek’s Adventure! London takes approximately 60 minutes.
- Children under 3 years are free of charge.
- Student prices are available for students aged between 16 and 25 years with valid id.
- Seniors are aged 60 years and over.
DescriptionAn enchanting adventure for the whole family; experience London’s latest attraction - the brand new Shrek adventure from Dreamworks Films. Take a wild and fun trip to the land of Far Far Away, encounter challenges, obstacles and loads of characters from the globally successful movies series, including Princess Fiona, Donkey and, of course, Shrek himself.
Begin by boarding a marvellous ‘Dreamworks Tours’ red London bus driven by none other than Donkey himself! A lively 4D journey packed with pandemonium, calamity and bags of fun, travel to the mystical realm of Far Far Away.
A real-life fairytale, work your way through 10 themed shows as you visit key locations from the Shrek movies, including the Poison Apple pub and the Muffin Man’s House.
Along the way, meet characters such as Princess Fiona, The Three Blind Mice, The Gingerbread Man, Puss in Boots, Sleeping Beauty and Pinocchio. Complete tasks and locate vital elements to find Shrek and the magic portal to return to London, with angry Rumpelstiltskin trying to foil your plans as you go.
Totally unique, exciting and the first of its kind in the world, this a brand new Shrek story told in a magnificent and exciting way. Packed full of 4D animation, live actors and incredible special effects, this experience is loads of fun for all the family and will have kids absolutely enthralled from start to finish.
- Be enchanted by the new Shrek adventure in London
- Take a bus driven by Donkey to the magical Far Far Away
- Meet Princess Fiona, Puss in Boots, Sleeping Beauty and many more
- Explore a maze of paths and rooms to find Shrek and a magic portal
- 4D animation, live actors and awesome special effects help tell the tale
- A dream-come-true for kids and Shrek lovers alike
ScheduleDreamWorks Tours: Shrek's Adventure London!
The attraction opens everyday at 10 am except Thursdays.
On Thursdays the attraction opens at 11am
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri: 10am to 4pm (last tour)
- Thursday: 11am to 4pm (last tour)
- Saturday: 10am to 6pm (last tour)
- Sunday: 10am to 5pm (last tour)
- 16 Feb to 23 Feb
- 06 Apr to 22 Apr
- 04 May to 06 May
- 25 May to 1 Jun
- 22 Jul to 31 Aug
- 19 Oct to 24 Oct
- 21 Dec to 23 Dec
- 27 Dec to 30 Dec