Edinburgh Overnight Tickets and Dates
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Once booked this tour is non-refundable
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
- Please double check you have entered the correct email address, as without the e-tickets you cannot travel. If you do not receive the email please contact the reservations team on +44 207 233 7030
- Please print all documents; rail and entry tickets. You will need all these documents for your trip.
You will need to be at King’s Cross Station at 6:30am with your printed train tickets for your outbound and inbound rail journeys. Your train will depart at 7:00am and arrive in to Edinburgh at 11:22am. Please print all tickets for both your return rail journey and attraction tickets.
Edinburgh – Open–Top Bus Tour
Delve into the Scottish capital’s rich history with a hop–on hop–off bus tour that takes in all the major sights: the Royal Mile, Greyfriars Bobby, the Palace of Holyroodhouse and atmospheric Edinburgh Castle.
Enjoy free admission to Edinburgh Castle, where you can marvel at the sparkling Scottish Crown Jewels and photograph breathtaking panoramic views of the city’s famous skyline.
Overnight Accommodation in 3* hotel.
Edinburgh at Your Leisure
Explore Edinburgh at your leisure! Following breakfast, spend your day as you wish.
After a thrilling day spent discovering Edinburgh, your train departs at 5.31pm, arriving back in London at 10.18pm. (Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time).
First Class (optional) includes refreshments served at your seat
- Reserved seats on East Coast trains
- Entry to Edinburgh Castle
- Open top bus tour
- Accommodation at a centrally located 3* hotel
- First Class (optional extra) includes refreshments served at your seat
Days of departure: Monday to Saturday
Check-in time: 6:30am
Finish (approx.):10:18pm (2nd Day)
Departure point: King’s Cross station
Hop-on Hop-off Edinburgh Schedule:
Apr-Jun, Sep-Oct: last tour at 6:00p.m, runs every 15 minutes
Jul-Aug: last tour at 7:15 pm, runs every 10-15 minutes
Nov-Mar: last tour at 4:15 pm, runs every 20 minutes
Tour runs daily excluding 25 December.
Full mobility facilities on all tour buses and subtitled screen downstairs for hard of hearing.