Emirates Air Line and Thames Clippers River Roamer Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
- You can redeem your voucher at the following piers: Westminster, Embankment, Bankside, London Bridge City, Canary Wharf, Greenwich and North Greenwich
- Emirates Air Line will be closed for annual maintenance from 2nd March 2020 until the 11th of March 2020
Take full advantage of the beauty of London from the Thames with the River Roamer Ticket. This full day ticket allows you to Hop-on and Hop-off the river and explore the many historic and modern sites on or near its banks. Roam around the stops at the Tower Pier, London Eye, Greenwich and much more.
The Emirates Air Line
Take the Thames Clippers to North Greenwich Pier and ‘take off’ on the Emirates Air Line with a return ticket experience. ‘Fly’ over the River Thames on London’s latest attraction. Launched in 2012 the Emirates Air Line provides stunning views across the Olympic Park, the O2 and London’s skyline to the West.
- Emirates Air Line Return Journey
- One Day River Roamer ticket with Thames Clippers
Summer (1 April – 30 September)
Monday to Thursday: 7.00am - 10.00pm
Friday: 7.00am - 11.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am - 11.00pm
Sunday: 9.00am - 10.00pm
Winter (from 1 October – 31 March):
Monday to Thursday: 7:00am – 9:00pm
Friday: 7:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday and Bank Holidays: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 9:00pm
Thames Clippers River Roamer: Daily
Departure points: Westminster, Embankment, Bankside, London Bridge City, Canary Wharf, Greenwich and North Greenwich. After redeeming your ticket you can use any of the 18 piers between Battersea and Woolwich Arsenal.
- You must redeem the voucher at the Thames Clipper Ticket Office at your chosen pier before boarding the cruise. The Ticket Office is open from 10am.
- The Thames Clippers River Boat Ride will be closed on the 25 and 26 December