Emirates Air Line Discovery Experience Tickets Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
What's Included in the tour
At around 90 metres high, the Emirates Air Line cable car is the highest observation point over the River Thames spanning over 1km between Greenwich Peninsula (for The O2) and the Royal Docks (near ExCel London). Just 15 minutes from Central London.
- Non stop return trip on the Emirates Air Line cable car
- Complimentary souvenir guide
Monday to Thursday: 7.00am - 10.00pm
Friday: 7.00am - 11.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am - 11.00pm
Sunday: 9.00am - 10.00pm
Winter (from 1 October – 31 March):
Monday to Thursday: 7:00am – 9:00pm
Friday: 7:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday and Bank Holidays: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 9:00pm
Departs from: Unit 1, Emirates Cable Car Terminal, Edmund Halley Way, London SE10 0FR
All other times: approximately 10 minutes.
- You can board from either the Greenwich Peninsula or Royal Victoria sides of the river (return flights are available)
- The Emirates Air Line is fully accessible to most wheelchairs and pushchairs.
- Offers step-free access and space for bicycles in each cabin
- Car parking facilities are available, including at North Greenwich Tube station and the O2.
- Nearest toilet facilities are available at North Greenwich Tube station
?Tube: North Greenwich (Jubilee line)
?DLR: Royal Victoria
?River: North Greenwich Pier
For more information visit Tfl.gov.uk/emiratesairline
- The Emirates Airline is free of charge on 4th, 5th and 6th November.
- Access to the Emirates Aviation Experience is available during their opening hours between 10am - 5.30pm. (Please note that the Aviation Experience is not operated by Emirates Air Line Cable Car)