Experience London By Rail from York + 1 Day Hop-On-Hop Off Bus Tour Tickets and Dates
Uncover the history of the capital and the secrets it holds as our onboard guide’s narration takes you on a sightseeing journey like no other. Sit back and relax as you pass popular landmarks such as the London Eye, the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey.
After your day of fun its time to hop back onto the train at Kings Cross, for your 19:30 departure, that will get you back home to York Station at 21:33
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off
- Explore some of London’s best loved sights
- Discover the capital’s fascinating history from our live guide
- Return train ticket from York to London included
- Reserved seating on the train.
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Click here to view the latest service information
Click here to view hop on hop off timetable
Outbound train will depart from York Station at 7:37am
Return train departs London Kings Cross at 19:30 arriving back into York Station at 21:33
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
Please note; The cruise is subject to availability and currently only operating on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. No refund can be given due to the cruise element being free of charge.