Free & Easy Day Trip to London from Paris Entradas y fechas
- Últimas entradas
- Disponibilidad limitada
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
Meet our Golden Tours representative at Gare du Nord station on the 1st Floor next to the Eurostar ticket office, who will issue you with your train tickets. You will receive your welcome pack upon arrival at London St. Pancras International station. Check in at 6:15am for your London departure at 7.13am (please arrive 10 minutes before the check-in time).
On arrival at St. Pancras International station, you will be met by a Golden Tours representative in the concourse as you exit the Eurostar Terminal. You will be taken to the open top bus tour. Soak up the sights and sounds of the capital; from Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben to the London Eye and the Tower of London. Your hop-on hop-off open top bus tour includes a free walking tour and a delightful river cruise along the Thames.
Arrive at London St. Pancras International station for check in at least 45 minutes before departure. Your departure time from London is 8:01pm, arriving back in Paris at 11:17pm.
- Reserved seat on Eurostar
- Hop-on hop-off open top bus tour
- Free Walking Tour and River Cruise
- Free Map of London
Departure Point: Gare du Nord Station, Paris
Meeting Point: Gare du Nord Station, on the 1st floor next to the Eurostar ticket office
Meeting Time: 6:00am
Monday to Saturday:
Check In: 6:15am
Depart from Paris: 7:13am
Return to Paris: 20:01pm
On certain days, there will be slight changes to Eurostar departure times. Please see below in case these changes affect your inbound or outbound travel.