HMS Belfast Tickets and Dates
HMS Belfast, The Queen's Walk, London, SE1 2JH
Nearest Train Stations: London Bridge or Tower Hill
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must present the voucher that we will email to you once booked, upon arrival together with a piece of valid photographic identification (e.g. Passport, Driving Licence).
- Children under 5 years are free of charge
- Audio Guides available in English, French, German and Spanish
From the engine rooms in the bowels of the ship right up to the Flag Deck where signals were sent to allied forces – get a vivid picture of what life was like for those who lived on board, with hundreds of personal stories waiting to be discovered across all nine decks.
Duck through the same hatches and climb the same ladders as those who served on board to discover what life was like for the 950-strong crew. Explore brand-new displays and refreshed exhibition spaces; crew members stories; and new multi-sensory and interactive experiences.
HMS Belfast is London’s Warship Experience.
- D-Day Experience: enter one of the 6-inch gun turrets for an immersive sound experience, transporting you to 6 June 1944, as HMS Belfast’s guns opened fire on the beaches of Normandy
- Steer the Ship: deep in the heart of the ship, try our new interactive experience and see if you can follow the Captain’s orders to steer HMS Belfast to her destination in time for D-Day.
- World of Warships Command Center: Don’t miss the fully equipped free interactive gaming room on board.
- Crew stories: discover stories about key members of HMS Belfast’s historic crew, such as Surgeon Lieutenant Robert Anthony Rowan, who saved many lives while serving on Belfast during the Korean War.
- Get a fascinating look at the three main aspects of the ship’s history: the Second World War, the end of the Empire and the Cold War.
- Sit in the Captain’s Chair.
- Climb to the top of the Flag Deck for a panorama of London’s skyline.
Open daily until Sunday 5 September.
Then open every Wednesday – Sunday, 10:00am-6:00pm (last entry 5:00pm).
Closed: 24-26 December.