ScheduleDays of operation: Monday - Friday(Every 30 mins)
Time: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Venue: Capital Karts, Unit 1, Rippleside Commercial Estate, Ripple Road, Barking, London, IG11 0RJ.
- Full Safety Briefing
- Racing Overalls and Gloves
- Printed Lap times and race schedule
- Fastest lap podium presentation
- Suitable footwear must be worn
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended
- Children must be aged between 7 - 15 years of age
- The event runs every 20 minutes
- Drive the UK's newest and longest indoor karting circuit at 1050 metres, three times the size of most other karting tracks
- Drive one of our RiMO Alpha karts, the best rental kart available and as used by the Michael and Ralf Shumacher tracks in Germany
- Reach speeds of up to 45 miles an hour down our 80 metre main straight
- Improve your racing craft by asking one of Capital Karts semi-professional karters to give you hint and tips
- Try to go faster than the average lap time of 1 minute 18 seconds on one of the Worlds largest karting centres
- 20 minutes of speed and thrills
DescriptionWe have designed the Capital Karts experience to offer unbeatable racing, maximum enjoyment and a spot of friendly karting competition.
Our fleet of karts are provided by RiMO – the most premium name in go karts. We want you to experience go karting like never before when you visit Capital Karts, and with a range of motor racing events available to select from, you will be spoilt for choice when planning your big day out. Our Sprint race consists of a 20 minute time trial event which can be extended to a further 20 minute event. The sprint race is suitable for both Junior karters (12-15 years old) and adult karters (16 years and above).
Conveniently located just fifteen minutes from the city centre, we are ideally situated for visitors from across the capital and further afield to enjoy the best go karting London (and the UK!) has to offer.
Here at Capital Karts, we offer a truly unrivalled experience with the longest track in the UK – leading to breakneck speeds of up to 45mph, challenging corners and optimum track surfaces, as well as space for up to 25 karts and longer lap times providing you with superb value for money. For a karting experience in London which simply can’t be beat, look no further than us here at Capital Karts.
If you are looking for things to do or just want to test your skills around one of the top tourist attractions in London then call us now or book your go karting session on-line.
Please note: Each event is 20 minutes