Kia Oval Ground Tours
ScheduleDays of Operation:
April - May & October - March: Friday & Saturday
June - September: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Check in (Pavilion Entrance): 10:40am
Tour begins at: 11:00am
Surrey County Cricket Club, Kia Oval, Harleyford Road, London, SE11 5SS
Please enter via the John Edrich Gate, Oval Underground end.
What's Included in the tour
- Oval Tour
- Tea and coffee
What's Excluded in the tour
- Once booked, this tour cannot be cancelled.
- You can amend the date of this tour after booking.
- On the day of your tour, we recommend arriving at the John Edrich Gate (Oval underground end), 20 minutes prior to the start time of your tour.
- All tour routes are subject to availability and subject to change.
- See if you are better than the likes of Aggers and Vaughan and take your place in the commentary boxes
- Follow in the footsteps of the professionals with access to the pitch (subject to availability)
- Visit the fascinating Club Museum with old and new memorabilia from across the years
- Experience the newly developed Peter May stand with outstanding views of the pitch and the iconic Gasholder
- Finish your tour in the Members Pavilion with tea and coffee
DescriptionTake a tour of one of the world’s most iconic sports grounds – since 1845 The Kia Oval has been the proud home of Surrey County Cricket Club, it hosted the first England International Cricket match in 1880 and three years later the Ashes, one of sport’s greatest rivalries between England & Australia who still battle for the tiny trophy to this day. Our story however also includes other sports, for example did you know that The Oval hosted the first ever FA Cup Final in 1872 & the first England Rugby match in 1876?
In more recent times The Oval has witnessed some of England’s finest triumphs and is one of only 5 venues worldwide to have hosted 100 Tests. On your tour you will have the opportunity to see behind the scenes with exclusive access to areas such as the press and commentary box, a walk on the hallowed turf followed by tea and coffee in our grand Members Pavilion.
The Kia Oval is the most central sports ground in London and is close to both Oval and Vauxhall tube stations – On the day of your tour we recommend arriving at the John Edrich Gate (Oval Underground end), 20 minutes prior to the start time of your tour. On arrival, you will be greeted by our tour guide who will accompany you for your entire visit.