London by Night Open Top Bus Tour Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- *You can cancel your reservation for this product upto midnight, (UK time) the night before departure and get a refund in full.
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- During summer months this tour will operate mainly in daylight.
- You cannot hop on and hop off on this tour.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Remarkable London by Night Tour
This London by Night tour will reveal the floodlit splendour of London’s landmarks as dusk falls. When twilight descends upon London, the attractions of the city become imbued with a certain grandeur. This sweeping, wide–ranging tour will encompass the most distinguished and vibrant areas of this world renowned capital, including Parliament Square, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and the financial district of the City. The tour also glides past eminent structures and attractions such as the world renowned London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, inimitable Buckingham Palace, the formidable Tower of London, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Embark upon this tour and discover the extraordinary allure of London at dusk.
Please note: You cannot hop on hop off on this tour.
This tour finishes at the London Eye (Waterloo) at approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes after departure
Click here to view the route map
Christmas Lights tour
As the festive season approaches and the lights are switched on in London, the usual London by Night tour will not operate from 19th November to 2nd Jan. Ensure that you see London in all its glory during this period with our Christmas Lights Tour.
- Panoramic 1 hour 30 mins tour of London’s lit up landmarks
- See the beautiful Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Wesminster Abbey and plenty more
- A live English speaking guide throughout
- See London from a unique perspective against the backdrop of the night sky
- Audio guides available in: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Mandarin
Departure Point; London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 4, London, SE1 7GH (Waterloo Station is a 2 minute walk).
Departure: 6:00pm: Check-in: 5:45pm. Return: 7:30pm approx.
Departure: 7:00pm: Check-in: 6:45pm. Return: 8:30pm approx.
Departure: 8:00pm: Check-in: 7:45pm. Return: 9:30pm approx.
Return Point: London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 4, London, SE1 7GH (Waterloo Station is a 2 minute walk).
Live Guide: Subject to availability.
Click here to view the route mapTel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030