London Transport Museum and Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
- Entry to London Transport Museum galleries and temporary exhibitions
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off ticket
- Free Walking Tour
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours*
- Food and Drink
- Access to any London Transport Museum events or external sites
- Your 24 hours and your free extra 24 hours are valid from the moment you get on your first bus
- *Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat with Unlimited usage within the 24 hours and only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier.
- Tickets purchased for travel on 23rd December are only valid for 24 hours.
- Various major events take place in London, these may cause route changes and/or disruptions. These events can take place at short notice, but the following dates are the ones that we are currently aware of 31 Dec and 1 Jan.
- Walking tours will only be available in English.
DescriptionLondon Transport Museum is situated in the heart of Covent Garden and filled with stunning exhibits; the Museum explores the powerful link between transport and the growth of modern London, culture and society since 1800. Historic vehicles, world-famous posters and the very best objects from the Museum’s extraordinary collection are brought together to tell the story of London’s development and the part transport played in defining the unique identity of the city.
Remarkable London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible value London Hop on Hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
Please click here to view service information
For a limited time only you can enjoy an extra 24 hours for free on our hop-on hop-off bus – don’t miss out!
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Click here to see the route map and full timetable.
- Entry to London Transport Museum during the date of use.
- Enjoy an extra 24 hours for FREE on our hop-on hop-off bus with our current offer
- A dramatic 'World Cities' walk.
- Exciting exhibitions in the Exterion Gallery.
- Even more for families. Children can play and learn in the all aboard galleries.
- Explore the history of public transport, marvelling at the world's first underground steam train.
- Hop on Hop off service with 70 stops on 4 different routes
- Tickets valid for 24 hours
- FREE Walking Tour
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free 24 hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- Live English Speaking Guide on the Essential Route
- Audio guides available in the following languages:
ScheduleLondon Transport Museum
- Saturday to Thursday: 10:00am to 5:15pm
- Friday: 10:00am to 5:15pm
- 24th, 25th and 26th December
London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza, London WC2E 7BB
Nearest Train Station: Charing Cross
Nearest Underground: Covent Garden
Hop on Hop off London Bus Tour - 24 Hour Ticket
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 70 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable from 7th December 2019
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
The Royal Walking Tour (operates daily departing at 10AM from Golden Tours Visitor centre – Leicester Square)
Days of Operation: Daily
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square Station
Return Point: Westminster Abbey
Nearest Underground Station: Westminster Station
The Beatles London Walking Tour (operates daily departing at 1PM from Golden Tours Visitor centre – Leicester Square)
Days of Operation: Daily
Departure point: GTVC - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square