London Transport Museum - Kids go free
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
- Entry to London Transport Museum galleries and temporary exhibitions
- Food and Drink
- Access to any London Transport Museum events or external sites
DescriptionLondon Transport Museum is situated in the heart of Covent Garden and filled with stunning exhibits; the Museum explores the powerful link between transport and the growth of modern London, culture and society since 1800. Historic vehicles, world-famous posters and the very best objects from the Museum’s extraordinary collection are brought together to tell the story of London’s development and the part transport played in defining the unique identity of the city.
- Entry to London Transport Museum during the date of use.
- A dramatic 'World Cities' walk.
- Exciting exhibitions in the Exterion Gallery.
- Even more for families. Children can play and learn in the all aboard galleries.
- Explore the history of public transport, marvelling at the world's first underground steam train.
- Upper Deck Café serving morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea throughout the day.
- Monday to Sunday: 10:00am to 06:00pm (Last Entry 5:15pm)
- 24th, 25th and 26th December
London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza, London WC2E 7BB
Nearest Train Station: Charing Cross
Nearest Underground: Covent Garden