London Transport Museum - Kids go free Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
- Entry to London Transport Museum galleries and temporary exhibitions
- Food and Drink
- Access to any London Transport Museum events or external sites
- Entry to London Transport Museum during the date of use.
- A dramatic 'World Cities' walk.
- Exciting exhibitions in the Exterion Gallery.
- Even more for families. Children can play and learn in the all aboard galleries.
- Explore the history of public transport, marvelling at the world's first underground steam train.
- Upper Deck Café serving morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea throughout the day.
Doors will be open as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am – 7:00pm ( Last entry 6:00pm)
Thursday: 6:30pm – 9:00pm
- 24th, 25th and 26th December
London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza, London WC2E 7BB
Nearest Train Station: Charing Cross
Nearest Underground: Covent Garden