Madame Tussauds Advance Ticket (Entry before 3pm) Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
- These tickets are non-refundable
- Spirit of London Taxi Ride and Royal Tea are temporarily closed. The Marvel 4D area is accessible, but the cinema is also closed.
- This is a standard dated and timed entry e-ticket.
- Madame Tussauds will not admit guests with suitcases among their possessions.
- Children aged 15 and younger will not be allowed to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- This ticket is only valid for entry into the attraction for the date and time booked.
- Please note that Madame Tussauds London reserves the right to remove and/or alter figures and experiences for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons without prior notice.
- If you are a wheelchair user please call Madame Tussauds’ customer call centre number on 03333212001 as you will need to be booked in (the attraction can only have three wheelchair users in the building at any one time).
Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LR
Nearest Train Station: Marylebone
Nearest Underground: Baker Street
Bus Routes: 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 189, 205, 274, 453
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Welcoming over 10 million guests through its doors every year, Madame Tussauds allows you to find out what the ultimate fame experience is like. There may be 23 unique locations around the world but London is where it all began – making this location an absolute must-see!
For over 250 years, Madame Tussauds has brought thousands of celebrities, historical figures and heroes to life in excruciatingly accurate detail. This accuracy gives visitors the opportunity to – literally – reach for the stars and rub shoulders with their idols. Through a combination of artistic techniques that date back centuries, immersive sets and pioneering modern technology, you can immerse yourself in the world of show business like never before and get a taste of the lives of the rich and famous!
Get up close and personal with over 250 lifelike figures of the world’s greatest stars. See what it’s like to be a member of the Royal Family, hop on a time-travelling taxi to experience 400 years of London’s history. You’ll also have the chance to come face to face with 18 of the biggest heroes and villains from the Star Wars™ universe; in 12 scenes recreating some of the most iconic moments in film history.
Are you ready for the spotlight?
- Get up close and personal with more than 250 lifelike figures of your favourite celebrities
- Star in immersive experiences
- Meet the Royal Family
- Includes entry to the Star Wars™ Experience
Early opening every weekend from 9:00am
Extended opening hours during some weekends until 5:00pm
Extended opening hours during school holidays from 9:00am until 6:00pm
Click here to view Madame Tussauds London 2020 Operational Calendar