Madame Tussauds Advance Ticket (Entry before 3pm)
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
Additional InformationPlease Note:
- These tickets are non-refundable
- This is a standard dated and timed entry e-ticket.
- Madame Tussauds will not admit guests with suitcases among their possessions.
- Children aged 15 and younger will not be allowed to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- This ticket is only valid for entry into the attraction for the date and time booked.
- Please note that Madame Tussauds London reserves the right to remove and/or alter figures and experiences for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons without prior notice.
- If you are a wheelchair user please call Madame Tussauds’ customer call centre number on 03333212001 as you will need to be booked in (the attraction can only have three wheelchair users in the building at any one time).
- The Spirit of London ride at Madame Tussauds London will be closing for annual maintenance from the 27th January for 2 weeks
Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LR
Nearest Train Station: Marylebone
Nearest Underground: Baker Street
Bus Routes: 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 189, 205, 274, 453
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Welcoming over 10 million guests through its doors every year, Madame Tussauds allows you to find out what the ultimate fame experience is like. There may be 23 unique locations around the world but London is where it all began – making this location an absolute must-see!
For over 250 years, Madame Tussauds has brought thousands of celebrities, historical figures and heroes to life in excruciatingly accurate detail. This accuracy gives visitors the opportunity to – literally – reach for the stars and rub shoulders with their idols. Through a combination of artistic techniques that date back centuries, immersive sets and pioneering modern technology, you can immerse yourself in the world of show business like never before and get a taste of the lives of the rich and famous!
Get up close and personal with over 250 lifelike figures of the world’s greatest stars. See what it’s like to be a member of the Royal Family, hop on a time-travelling taxi to experience 400 years of London’s history and enjoy the exclusive Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience. You’ll also have the chance to come face to face with 18 of the biggest heroes and villains from the Star Wars™ universe; in 12 scenes recreating some of the most iconic moments in film history.
Are you ready for the spotlight?
- Get up close and personal with more than 250 lifelike figures of your favourite celebrities
- Star in immersive experiences
- Meet the Royal Family
- Feel the power alongside Captain Marvel and other Marvel Super Heroes such as Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk and Iron Man
- Includes entry to the Star Wars™ Experience
ScheduleOpen daily from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Early opening every weekend from 9:00am
Extended opening hours during some weekends until 5:00pm
Extended opening hours during school holidays from 9:00am until 6:00pm
Madame Tussauds London will be operating from 6th January 2020 until the 14th February 2020:
Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm ( last entry).
Saturdays from 9am to 5pm and Sundays from 9am to 4pm
Click here to view Madame Tussauds London 2020 Operational Calendar
Madame Tussauds Spirit of London ride will be closed for its yearly maintenance from 14th January - 25th January