Madame Tussauds Standard Ticket (Same day) Tickets and Dates
- These tickets are non-refundable
- Spirit of London Taxi Ride and Royal Tea are temporarily closed. The Marvel 4D area is accessible, but the cinema is also closed.
- This is a standard entry ticket.
- Madame Tussauds London will not admit guests with suitcases among their possessions
- Children aged 15 and younger will not be allowed to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- The busiest period at Madame Tussauds is between 12 noon and 3pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different time.
- The extended opening hours will operate during Half-Term, Easter and Summer Holidays.
Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LR
Nearest Train Station: Marylebone
Nearest Underground: Baker Street
Bus Routes: 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 189, 205, 274, 453
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Walk down the red carpet and strike a pose with Kate Winslet, before challenging your favourite sportstars like David Beckham or Lewis Hamilton. Start your royal experience with an audience with the Queen, before planting a kiss on Prince William’s cheek.
After a sneaky behind-the-scenes look at how our World-renowned sculptors create the figures, relax in our taxis and relive the rich history of London.
Star Wars™ Experience at Madame Tussauds
This stunning exhibition, created in close collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm, is the closest you will come to some of the most famous scenes from this legendary film series. See Princess Leia imprisoned by Jabba the Hut, Darth Vader facing Luke Skywalker and Chewbacca at the helm of the Millennium Falcon. BB-8 from The Force Awakens also makes a very special appearance.
Did You Know?
- Madame Tussauds has been making wax figures for over 150 years. Each masterpiece takes four months, and a team of 20 dedicated sculptors, to create. Over 500 precise body measurements are referenced and real head hairs are inserted one by one - all to achieve the kind of astonishing realism that has kept Madame Tussauds world renowned for over two centuries.
- Madame Tussauds has been making wax figures for over 150 years
- The oldest figure on display is ‘Sleeping Beauty’ sculpted in 1763
- See Madame Tussauds’ Tom Hardy, Ed Sheeran and Kim Kardashian
- Get Up Close To Your Favourite Celebrities Including Christian Bale, Brad Pitt and Adele
Early opening every weekend from 9:00am
Extended opening hours during some weekends until 5:00pm
Extended opening hours during school holidays from 9:00am until 6:00pm
Click here to view Madame Tussauds London 2020 Operational Calendar