Thames Clippers - Point to Point Tickets and Dates
- Ticket offices are open between 10:00am to 6:00pm (Westminster, Embankment, London Bridge City, Tower, Canary Wharf, Greenwich) but tickets are valid until the last boat on either directions.
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
The Uber Boat by Thames Clippers route covers the stretch of the river that is home to some of the most famous and stunning landmarks in London. Seeing these sights from the comfort of your seat on board you will not only get a real sense of their grandeur and character but of how they link together.
Point to Point Ticket
The Point to Point ticket will be valid for a one-way trip from Embankment or Waterloo to Greenwich or vice versa.
Click here to view route map
- The fastest fleet on the Thames!
- Departures every 20 minutes from 18 piers including Embankment, Waterloo and Greenwich
- Indoor seating area as well as a covered outdoor area
- Refreshments are available on board
Thames Clippers: Daily
Departure points: Westminster, Embankment, Bankside, London Bridge City, Canary Wharf and Greenwich to any of the 18 piers listed on the timetable.
25 and 26 December: Closed
These services run every 20 - 30 minutes depending on the time of the day. Please click here to view time table for more details.