Open Top London Bus Tour with Live Guide Tickets and Dates
Whats Included in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- This is not a Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour and customers will need to remain on the bus for the 90 minute duration
- There will be no breaks during the tour
- We are aiming to have a live guide on every departure, however due to the current situation, a live guide can not be guaranteed
- No food is allowed on the bus
- Single use masks will be provided and are compulsory although customers are welcome to bring their own gloves and masks. These must be worn onboard for the comfort of all passengers. Please let our team know if you are in the category of people that do not need to wear a mask.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry onto the bus.
- Public washroom facilities can be found in Victoria Station
- *You can cancel your reservation for this product upto midnight, (UK time) the night before departure and get a refund in full.
- Buses will be cleaned thoroughly after every tour
Sit back and relax as one of our well-ventilated open-top buses reconnects you with your favourite London landmarks. Glide past the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly Circus in this 90 minute fully guided tour of Central London.
This tour is not Hop-On Hop-Off and guests will be required to remain on the same bus for the duration of the tour. We will be providing compulsory masks and gloves however, customers may wear their own if they wish. The buses will be running at reduced capacity and tickets will be sold in specific time slots to avoid overcrowding.
Join us in reconnecting with this great city!
Click here to view route map
- Panoramic 90 minute tour of London’s most remarkable regions and landmarks
- E-tickets accepted on all hop on hop off services!
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace and Tower Bridge
- See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts with a live English, or multilingual audio guided tour
- A great introduction to the history of London for the kids
- Free cancellations available on this tour*
- Audio guides available in the following languages:
Buses Depart Hourly: From 11:00am to 7:00pm
From Monday 29th March 2021 onwards
Departure Points:London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 77, London, SE1 7GH (nearest tube and train station is Waterloo, 2 minute walk).
First Bus: 11:00am from London Eye, Belvedere Road (SE1 7GH), Stop 77
Last Bus: 7:00pm from London Eye, Belvedere Road (SE1 7GH), Stop 77
Live Guide: On selected routes
Return Point; London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 77, London, SE1 7GH (nearest tube and train station is Waterloo, 2 minute walk).