Oxford, Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon with Traditional Christmas Lunch Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
Enjoy the opulence of Oxford! Renowned for over 900 years as a centre of academic excellence, follow in the footsteps of its famous students; from Bill Clinton to Lewis Carroll and C.S. Lewis. Uncover the university town of Oxford at a leisurely pace and take in the Bodleian Library and the captivating college courtyards on your travels. Be guided through unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of the historic town.
Discover the captivating Cotswolds! Bursting with history and heritage, the Cotswolds is a charming blend of breathtaking natural beauty, bustling market towns and sleepy villages.
A market town with a difference! Bask in the birthplace of arguably the world’s greatest writer, William Shakespeare, situated on the outskirts of the Forest of Arden. Enjoy a traditional Christmas lunch in this attractive market town and see Shakespeare’s birthplace and Anne Hathaway’s cottage, the residence of his wife.
Traditional Christmas Lunch
Savour a delectable three-course lunch, complete with all the trimmings, including a glass of wine and a choice of either tea or coffee to complement your meal.
Please note this tour will be operating with an English-speaking guide.
- Walking tour of Oxford - see Christ Church and Oxford colleges
- Walking tour of Stratford-upon-Avon
- See Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- See Anne Hathaway’s Cottage
- Drive through the scenic Cotswolds
- Traditional Christmas Lunch
- Complimentary hotel pick up service available
Date of DepartureThis tour operates on Christmas Day only – Wednesday 25th December 2020
Where: Golden Tours Visitor Centre, Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
When: 7:30am for an 8:00am departure
If departing from the Hard Rock Hotel please be by the concierge for 7:35am for a 7:50am departure
Return Point: Victoria at approximately 7:00pm
- You must bring your e-ticket to gain entry to this tour
- This tour is only available in English
- This tour only operates on Christmas Day